Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone!
Some photoshopping of model S/X with scaling. Would you buy this?
tesla-model-3-event-shopped.jpg

Did this one already pass?...

Tesla-Model-III-arriere-620x413.jpg
First I've seen this one, it looks great, possibly some Mustang influence ? Which is fitting considering the philosophy of the everyperson EV, the Model ≡. Hmm...

In a recent interview Elon said almost exactly that. It will be similar to S but smaller.
That makes me a happy camper.
There doesn't seem to be any more question about this. Amazing that this is where we got to, without a single spy photo 2 days before the launch.

Hmm... folks who make renders don't usually watermark to this degree... hmm...

First I've seen this one, it looks great, possibly some Mustang influence ? Which is fitting considering the philosophy of the everyperson EV, the Model ≡. Hmm...

There doesn't seem to be any more question about this. Amazing that this is where we got to, without a single spy photo 2 days before the launch.

Hmm... folks who make renders don't usually watermark to this degree... hmm...

I....really couldn't be mad if that's what it came out to be.

Reactions: Lex
I forgot to note this interesting thought... while Elon suggests it's a smaller Model S with a few fewer shiny things, JB says everything is completely new. Such is life in their respective roles, with very different perspectives. Both so very important, and let's not forget Franz.

As for outside mirrors... LOL I drove a km with them folded today, and when I finally noticed I did not panic, I laughed. The AP sensor suite and the good visibility from my Model S (without any tint) had provided me 100% comfort for that 1st km...

I forgot to note this interesting thought... while Elon suggests it's a smaller Model S with a few fewer shiny things, JB says everything is completely new. Such is life in their respective roles, with very different perspectives. Both so very important, and let's not forget Franz.

As for outside mirrors... LOL I drove a km with them folded today, and when I finally noticed I did not panic, I laughed. The AP sensor suite and the good visibility from my Model S (without any tint) have provided me 100% comfort for that 1st km...

that leads me to ask an interesting question, although if it WAS an issue, I'm sure we'd have heard of it on the forums by now....

Does tint effect AutoPilot? (in its current Model S/X iterations, obviously)

Does tint effect AutoPilot? (in its current Model S/X iterations, obviously)
From what I know (and have experienced), Model S (and X I am assuming all Teslas) have metallic coatings on the windows for more efficient cooling/heating. This is usually the thing you avoid for electronics with a tint (I got ceramic on my last car specifically for this), so in this case the thing you want to avoid is already there, so :thumbsup But that said, I might still get ceramic .. after the research, of course.