Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.
  • On today's TMC Podcast, we ask the question "What is the Tesla Cybercab?". Join us on YouTube live at 1PM and participate in the chat.

Want to Buy: Model X for good price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, I've been combing the classified section and I find it to be an extremely frustrating experience, have to spend a lot of time browsing each one and scrolling to the last post to see if it's even still available. Wondering if maybe I post that I want to buy one would be better?

I, like many I imagine, am looking for a deal. Flexible budget if it's a well taken-care of MX and most the kinks are worked out. FUSC would be a bonus, but I'm open to any year and config if it's a great deal. Please DM me. Thanks!

I am considering selling my 2017 Model X 90D. This car is Pearl White Multi-Coat with Tan Leather interior. It has the 6 seat configuration. The car has Full Self Driving and FSD Beta software is currently running. The car also has the MCU2 infotainment upgrade. Vossen HF-4T 22 inch wheels with Continental tires. 84,425 miles with Tesla Extended Service Agreement that does not expire until August 2025 or 100,000 miles (whichever comes first). Battery is charged to 80% nightly resulting in roughly 190 miles of range at 80%. 100% charge gets 238 miles or so.
$45,000

Reactions: bubafett and Bestla