Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vision Only Limitations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Isn't that only what's coming out of China? Was it confirmed for US? And was it confirmed this was an intended upgrade and not due to supply issues.
I honestly have no idea. Just reporting what I heard on Reddit... Apparently new ones are coming with Ryzen processors and pics have show a different windshield cutout for cameras (I'm inferring there are different cameras)

I honestly have no idea. Just reporting what I heard on Reddit... Apparently new ones are coming with Ryzen processors and pics have show a different windshield cutout for cameras (I'm inferring there are different cameras)

That's what I heard from a number of places. It seemed to be China only, at least for the time being. We'll see. No hardware would be nice.

That's what I heard from a number of places. It seemed to be China only, at least for the time being. We'll see. No hardware would be nice.
A Model Y that was just delivered in Portland Oregon that had the new MCU3 and a bunch of other updates. Front cameras do not seem to be updated. Just an updated housing for the interior radar.

• Informative
Reactions: Tha_Ape
A Model Y that was just delivered in Portland Oregon that had the new MCU3 and a bunch of other updates. Front cameras do not seem to be updated. Just an updated housing for the interior radar.

Yeah saw updated new late last night.

Also sounds like there will be updates to hardware for AutoPilot around time CyberTruck is supposed to start shipping. Would be nice as I want to swap out the two year old 3 when it gets closer to the four year warranty mark and get whatever updates have transpired.