Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD bug: minimum highway speed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I enabled the latest FSD software (version 2023.44.30.25), I am getting unexpected speed change on highway.
On I75 and I86 highway (in Georgia), on the side of the road there are panels indicating "Speed Limits 70 mph" and others indicating "Min Speed 40 mph". Every time I pass a panel with the minimum highway speed, the car speed while in FSD slow down to 40 mph, which is very annoying and totally unacceptable when most car around you are going up to 80 mph. The FSD front cameras are reading the the minimum speed as the speed limit!

Yesterday, on I-16 in route to Savannah, I experience the same issue, had to quickly change the speed to around 80 as few cars were on my tail. Only on a few occasions the actual speed didn't change because of the flow of traffic, but the speed limit on the car always went down to 40mph. Next week I'm going to Jacksonville, Florida, I usually take the back roads, but I'm tempted to use I-75 on my way back to see if it was fix.

On I16, from Macon to Savannah, the FSD speed went from 80 mph to 40 mph over 10 times, that is every time there is a panel indicating a minimum speed. As usual, the I-16 traffic was very light, no car on my tail. It is very annoying, it did not happen with the previous software version.