Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speed limit and warming chime

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took my M3H into Tesla last Monday and they said that this had, they think, been disabled by Tesla but there is no official notes on this from Tesla.
Not great TBH!
Just been told the same thing, was due to take my car in on the 29/04/24 but have now cancelled. Seems like a bizarre decision to disable this feature. I presume that some sort of functionality will be restored in the spring update 🤞

Just been told the same thing, was due to take my car in on the 29/04/24 but have now cancelled. Seems like a bizarre decision to disable this feature. I presume that some sort of functionality will be restored in the spring update 🤞
What is even more weird is that they have left the sound/mute icon on the speed limit icon. Its as if they wanted to stop it working quickly so just deleted the sound file for the bong.

Even weirder than that is that I turned the chimes off on every trip when they were working but it just bugs me that it’s not working now 😂
I'm the same... I always turned it off, but I am now annoyed that it doesn't work on the odd occasion if I wanted it to.

It also annoys me as that functionality took away the ability to set TACC/Autosteer speed to the current speed limit when changing zones.

Reactions: monkeypig