Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

US Tesla in Europe - NACS to CCS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I am a new Tesla Model 3 owner and this is my first post.

I am English but I live in Poland. I have bought a US/CANADIAN imported 2021 Model 3 SR+. So far I have been charging the car from home, no problem at all.

I have purchased a third party adapter for the NACS to CCS2 Tesla superchargers here in Poland. I will receive it tomorrow. I have been scaring myself by reading stories that i will also need to buy a new charge port ECU to make the car CCS compatible. However when i check to see if my car has CCS enabled or not by navigating to the "Additional Information" screen the "CCS enabled/disabled" line is not even there. see image below.
My friend in the UK has a UK version Model Y and his car doesnt have the CCS information either, but as his car is a UK car it is obviously already CCS enabled. It is my hope that because my Tesla is 2021 and the additional information screen is the same as the UK tesla then it should charge just fine with the tesla superchargers here in Europe............

Do you think it will charge ok with just the NACS to CCS2 adapter?

additional info tesla.jpg