Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I am moving overseas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am moving to Europe and would like to take 2023 TM3SR with me. Since most of Europe uses CCS charging would I be able to SC? I have CCS enabled and I do have an CCS adapter but I am getting conflicting information from Tesla US and Tesla Europe. While Tesla US says that SC v3 is available to all Tesla Models, Tesla Europe (depending who I am speaking with) is not able to provide me with a concrete YES or NO.

Does anyone have experience with this or know someone that may?

I am moving to Europe and would like to take 2023 TM3SR with me. Since most of Europe uses CCS charging would I be able to SC? I have CCS enabled and I do have an CCS adapter but I am getting conflicting information from Tesla US and Tesla Europe. While Tesla US says that SC v3 is available to all Tesla Models, Tesla Europe (depending who I am speaking with) is not able to provide me with a concrete YES or NO.

Does anyone have experience with this or know someone that may?

There have been a few people who have done this that have posted here, but in general its going to be way more headache than its worth. Tesla is not going to support that car in europe AT ALL. They are not going to swap charging ports for you, fix anything at all, navigation isnt going to work, etc etc.

Reactions: Soul Surfer