Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update on Tesla Sevice station damage to my Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to provide an update to my post from a month ago. Tesla had mesed up my door when I took it in for misaligned door panels. They offered to send it to the body shop and get it fixed. here is my orignal post if you are interested.

I received my car back on Thursday. Many on here told me it's an easy fix and that my expectations were unreasonable. I've attached some pictures and would like to hear opinions on if you would be happy with this result.

Attachments

• IMG_2886.jpeg
    IMG_2886.jpeg
    1,013.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2885.jpeg
    IMG_2885.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 25
It’s the right colour code. It’s <likely> tinted wrong.

Seems zero sprayouts were done.
Geez. Even ray charles can see right off the bat that is off.
They’ll attempt to respray it. I had paint issues with my MYP before Tesla bought it back. There were 4 attempts made. Plus with trusty Tessie, found out that the paint shop took my car for a joy ride going over 100mph.

Took that money and bought a used Plaid. But of course that car has its issues, but after 2 teslas, I’ve learned to pick and choose my battles.
Buying used made my mental health better knowing I just live with the little issues I have no control over.

Metallic paint is so effing hard to match.
Which is why I went with black this time around.

• Funny
Reactions: Ron Burgundy