Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I am looking to buy 1 aero cover, 18" for a M3LR 2023.

It decided to go away after someone (dunno who) tried a very big puddle (and it was so much fun)... đź‘ż

Thank you!
1709120977902.png

I have afew items available due to selling my Model 3.

Aftermarket Wheels with Winter tyres;
1Form 18"Edition 1 in Matt Bronze with Continental Winter Contact TS870P 235/45/R18 'V' tyres. They've been on the car for 3x 3 month winters, and still have 6mm tread on them. Excellent condition having been regularly washed and never kerbed, see photos. Can include wheel bags. I'll include the wheel nuts that came with them , they've tarnished and are not in great cosmetic condition though. Looking for ÂŁ700 for the set. I've included a photo of the set, I can email more photos if required.

Tesla Roof Bars. Used and showing some scratches from use, the wind strips have been cut to allow roof box fitting with studs. See photos. Complete with unused stickly protective pads, pry tool, instructions and keys.. Looking for ÂŁ175.

Model 3 Key Fob and rubber sleeve, looking for ÂŁ75

Attachments

• IMG_4026.jpeg
    IMG_4026.jpeg
    885.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4013.jpeg
    IMG_4013.jpeg
    967.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4014.jpeg
    IMG_4014.jpeg
    589.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4019.jpeg
    IMG_4019.jpeg
    764.2 KB · Views: 15
I have ourTelsa M3 Car Cover for sale as we moved to an MY. It was barely used to be honest, probably on the car for a maximum of 5 days total, and is in it's bag and in pristine condition. We're just off the M40 in Oxfordshire, looking for ÂŁ150 - hoping to go to a good home from the forum rather than ebay!

TM3C1.jpg

TM3C3.jpg

TM3C1a.jpg
TM3C2.jpg
TM3C4.jpg

Hi all,

I have these available on Etsy for anyone with a Model 3/Y pre-2024 facelift and has a Samsung T5 dangling about in their centre console bin:

Tesla Model 3/Y Samsung SSD Cradle - Etsy

1710505430929.png

Cable and drive not included, but the cable I used (after a few abortive tests on USB C ribbon cables) is here:

https://amzn.eu/d/d5aM8fD

I can't guarantee the cradle fits in a 2024 Highland Model 3, not knowing whether Tesla changed the centre console bin, but if anyone in the UK wants to be a tester DM me.

1Form 18"Edition 1 in Matt Bronze with Continental Winter Contact TS870P 235/45/R18 'V' tyres. They've been on the car for 3x 3 month winters, and still have 6mm tread on them. Excellent condition having been regularly washed and never kerbed, see photos. Can include wheel bags. I'll include the wheel nuts that came with them , they've tarnished and are not in great cosmetic condition though. Looking for ÂŁ700 for the set. I've included a photo of the set, I can email more photos if required.

Tesla Roof Bars. Used and showing some scratches from use, the wind strips have been cut to allow roof box fitting with studs. See photos. Complete with unused stickly protective pads, pry tool, instructions and keys.. Looking for ÂŁ175.

Just to advise the roof bars are no longer available..

Some items for sale.

IMG_2632.jpeg

Rear deck bag hook for M3 (screw in) - free collection from St Albans / Hemel

IMG_2630.jpeg

Gen1 S3XY commander, harness + 2 buttons to fit original M3 and MY - ÂŁ125 posted

IMG_2634.jpeg

T2C CarlinkIt wireless AA/CarPlay adaptor - ÂŁ85 posted

Portable freezer specially designed for Tesla Model X​

ACOPower TesFridge - the world's first portable freezer specifically designed to fit into the sub trunk of the Tesla Model X. Its customized design ensures a perfect fit, enhancing your Tesla experience by providing efficient cooling and storage on the go.

ÂŁ600 Brand new in box.
IMG_2510.jpeg

IMG_2509.jpeg

I have for sale a Chipex Repair Kit Pro for a Model 3 in Midnight Silver Metallic. The kit has been used to repair a couple of chips on my previous car. I no longer require the kit as my replacement Model 3 is a different colour.

The kit contains:
  • Paint Midnight Silver (colour code PMNG)
  • Blending solution
  • Polish
  • 9 brushes
  • Unused gloves
  • Paint removal cloth
  • Microfibre
  • Instructions
  • Retail packaging
Only a very small amount of paint, blending solution and polish and 1 brush has been used from the kit which retails for ÂŁ39.95

For sale for ÂŁ20 + ÂŁ3 postage
IMG_8235.jpeg

Wanted: Schuko Adapter for Universal Mobile Connector/Granny Charger.

No rush as don't need until September (and I'll need to be paid again before I can buy it - next week) , but thought I'd put the feelers out early to give myself a fighting change of finding one.

Please PM if you are able to help me out :)

Last edited:

Hi,

I'm interested in the winter wheels. Just wondered it they have any TPMS fitted and if so are they the older or newer version (post 2021)? Thanks!