Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling your Tesla or winter tyres? Looking for a charger? In this UK and Ireland Marketplace TMC members from the UK and Ireland can post their personal for sale or wanted ads.

Marketplace rules
The Marketplace is intended for buyers and sellers to find each other in order to perform legal transactions. It is not an "open forum" despite the ability for any member to post in For Sale or WTB threads. For Sale threads are not the place for debates about price or discussions about pricing formulas. Please respect the sellers and keep discussion on topic and between interested parties. Ideally it should be treated like a classified section.

Chit-chat will be moved out of threads and repeat offenders will receive account action.

Commercial posts are not allowed!

Please use alternate methods of contact, such at direct messaging/start a conversation for negotiation and queries. Posts of this nature in the thread may be deleted without warning.

Please help keep this thread tidy. If an item is sold/found, please use the report function so that the post can be amended/deleted.

In an attempt to keep this thread clutter free, items that appear to be sold or no longer required, posts over 6 months old or were posted by a user who has not logged in for 3 months or more may be deleted without notice. Please contact a moderator, or post a thread comment if your post has been deleted in error - it can be undeleted. It is much easier if posts no longer required are notified directly as it keeps the for sale/wanted section up to date which improves visibility of unsold/wanted items.

Thank you for respecting the rules of the Marketplace.

Moderators

Last edited:

SCAM WARNING

There appears to be number of scam posts and/or conversations that have appeared on various internet forums, including other areas on TMC. Please be vigilant if anyone, typically a new user, responds to, amongst others, a request for a Wanted Item.

The scam generally takes the form of a post or private conversation in response to a wanted request. The reply is from a (typically) new user who just happens to know another user who can help you with your request. It is then suggested that you contact that user, often via an gmail account and frequently spelling out the email address, ie 'scammer at gmail dot com'

Whilst there is no evidence that this has occurred in the UK and Ireland forum, it has recently occurred across a number of internet forums where cars and parts have been offered or wanted.

Keep ’em peeled

Last edited:
Having just had my Gen.1 UMC swapped over for Gen.2 I now have spare, working 3-pin and 32-A 6h IP44 connectors for anyone who wants them (gratis).

20210422_120202_DRO.jpg

Can collect from south Norwich, or I can deliver one/both if not too distant.

Hi,

I have a set of 4 Winter tyres on sale on ebay:

Good Year Ultragrip Performance +
235/45 R18 98V

They come from a company car, so mileage logbook is 6,700 miles, excellent condition.

All 4 for £390

Local collection in Uxbridge.

Tyres for sale.

2x 235/35/20 Michelin PS4S TO (the Tesla spec version, with the foam lining) removed from my Model 3P.

5mm tread on each, worn evenly with no repairs.

I'd like £100 for the pair, collected from Wolverhampton.

Thanks.

Selling my ChaDeMo adapter as I no longer using it after upgrading to CCS. Can come in handy for anyone heading for Scotland and NC500 ( was great backup when other charging methods were broken)
Selling for £280+shipping ( or collection for free in Chertsey, UK)

Updated to latest firmware by Tesla Brooklands a month ago and fully operational

4 x Michelin pilot sport 4 for sale. 235/45/18 TO Tesla acoustic. Just removed to replace with Michelin e Primacy as an experiment :). 6.23mm across all 4 tyres. One tyre was replaced in the last two weeks due to a puncture. The other three will have covered less than 800 miles as I changed to all seasons as soon as I bought the car in December, then changed to the summer tyres at the end of March.

I’d prefer to sell as a set for £280 or will sell in pairs for £150.

Based in Doncaster and am happy to travel 50 miles to meet in the middle if required...for 45p a mile...just kidding ;)

2F1A6A1E-0414-430B-AB07-DC6FD308958D.jpeg
34D7F406-B656-4E69-9F76-E84F9B92A0FB.jpeg
55582735-1730-4BFB-A486-E36B30E8C76E.jpeg
C0599E6D-E425-4267-8E16-6957438F45C9.jpeg
E5CFC636-27DF-4908-9D10-AD91D490582A.jpeg
104BD389-15AD-425B-A454-36D97FC7D72A.jpeg
2B0DBEE4-7831-47E5-B739-8E1D0EB78869.jpeg

For sale, Hansshow premium audio version f -speaker activation and amplification and subwoofer. Pre 2021 models.

Only for sale due to upgrading to 2021 model!

Collection from Leeds/Bradford/Maidenhead.
C8DD6F04-0A72-4AE5-B7E6-76926D7DDC0C.jpeg

Fitted rear seat cover for Model S (2014 onwards) available for £60 - collect from south Manchester or will post at cost.

Its the one sold here - Overthetop which retails for £209.97 new. It is charcoal grey in colour and has the seatbelt anchor holes and split rear seat facility.

Hi, guessing this has gone now as the link suggests it’s no longer available?

Fitted rear seat cover for Model S (2014 onwards) available for £60 - collect from south Manchester or will post at cost.

Its the one sold here - Overthetop which retails for £209.97 new. It is charcoal grey in colour and has the seatbelt anchor holes and split rear seat facility.
Sold! Many thanks, perfect for my back seat dogging activities - she refuses to use the rear entrance ;)

Reactions: Scotland41