Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have for sale my newly refurbished (mint) 21" Genuine Tesla Turbines, with new genuine Continental TPMS sensors and evenly worn 5mm tread approx tyres 245/35zr21 Pirelli P Zero. No buckles or cracks, been holding air for the last 2 months with no issues.
Recently sold my car with winter 19" wheels. New owner wasn't interested in the the 21's

£2000
View attachment 1009462View attachment 1009463View attachment 1009464View attachment 1009465
Now open to offers before selling elsewhere. Thanks Boyd 07867 165250

Genuine MENNEKES/TESLA PN:36213, 4m , 32A, Type 2, Mode 3 EV Charging Cable - £80 posted via RMTracked48

Never used, had another longer one for home charging, this was just stored in the Tesla 'just in case' for public chargers.
Very good quality, drive over safe and made in Germany.
Happy to send by Royal Mail Tracked48, included in price.

SOLD

Genuine TESLA UMC Mobile Charger 32A 5m Home Charging Cable with UK Plug - posted with RM Tracked48.

Never used, just stored in the Tesla 'just in case' as had a 7kw home charger installed before buying my Tesla.
obviously perfect working order and kept in Tesla soft case.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLD

Genuine Tesla wireless charger for Tesla Model 3 pre-facelift 2019-2022. - £50 posted via RM Tracked48

Later years, check to make sure it fits with slightly newer interior style, I had it in my late 2019.
Superb charger, being OEM Tesla part, fitment is superb. Comes with non-slip silicone surface with very easy installation and able to charge two phones at once. Just plug and play, clips are already in place on all model 3's and has 2 retaining screws included.

Last edited by a moderator:
Model 3/Y fob for sale £50 inclusive of PnP.

Found this down the back of the sofa while looking for a lost TV remote. I bought a new one!
Fob.jpg
Fob.jpg

Reactions: Despicable
Want to sell - Enhauto ‘S3XY knob’ - unopened, I’m just not going to get time to install it and use the car for several months so better it goes to a good home that’ll use it.

its the model for model Y 2021+

£250 including tracked delivery.

Set of 20" Tesla Model 3 Sport Wheels with Michelin PS4s tyres from a 2019 car with genuine Tesla TMPS sensors. Tread depth 6-7mm all around.
As good a set as you'll find, very clean even on the inside facing areas...pretty much unmarked bar some very small imperfections.

Happy to send extra pics to anyone genuinely interested. Collection from Northampton or buyer to arrange transport at own risk.

£1750
****Now reduced to £1650**** Need these sold as taking up space in the garage.

For Sale
19" Cyclone Alloys + Nokian Winter Tyres + Tyre Bags

Having just traded in my wife's Model S, I am left with the second set of alloy wheels I'd originally purchased with the car. These are 19" 245/45 profile Tesla "Cyclone" alloys in good condition (some minor marks; minor paint bubbles on one alloy) and with Nokian WR A3 winter tyres fitted (tread depth 3-4 mm).

Happy to accept any reasonable offers; might be able to deliver depending on offer and/or distance (based near Oxford). Images attached.

IMG_1624.jpeg

IMG_1625.jpeg
IMG_1626.jpeg
IMG_1627.jpeg
IMG_1628.jpeg
IMG_1635.jpeg

Reactions: zag2me
For Sale: A pair of part-worn Hankook Ventus Prime 4 K135 summer tyres. Tyre size 235/45R18.

IMG_7888.jpeg

IMG_7887.jpeg

IMG_7886.jpeg

IMG_7885.jpeg

IMG_7893.jpeg

Swapped out to fit all-season tyres on a Tesla Model 3. These ones were fitted as I had to replace the tyres on the rear axle due to a puncture. The other pair were worn beyond reasonable use so decided to dispose of them.

Fitted for less than a year and has at least 7mm of tread across the breadth of the tyres. No damage to the sidewall.

Can be collected from Sutton but happy to drop off within 10 miles of me for an extra £10.

For Sale: 21" Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyre for Tesla Model S
265/35 Acoustic
Treat depth ~5mm

A puncture on the other rear tyre led to both tyres having to be replaced with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres. This "Pilot Super Sport" tyre was then redundant. Let me know if you're interested with a reasonable offer (you can message me on this forum).

IMG_1620.jpeg
IMG_1622.jpeg