Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well TITUS docked 18th and earliest deliveries I’ve seen are 27/28/29 so you’re looking at approx 10 days depending on where in the uk you are. Seems closer to Southampton you are the earlier you canget your car. I was offered home delivery on 29th but asked about picking up and offered pickup 27th
My delivery is the 25th. Apparently the car gets to the NEC deliver centre on the 24th. Car was on Titus. Model Y tho, not a Highland.

I have been chatting to the DA at Tesla, as I was trying to jump the queue and get my M3H on 27th Jan... It seems all of the logistics are pre-determined and they know what cars are going to which hubs on which dates. Makes perfect sense when you think about the sheer number of cars that fit on a RORO ship.

Basically, as my M3H is not earmarked to be transported until 28th January, the earliest I can go to is the 29th January - I don't really want to take a day off work to get a new car (I have several times before) so have stuck with my original 3rd Feb collection date.

I just thought I'd share, as I found it interesting that the hubs have predefined arrival dates for each car - which is why when I was invited to book my collection, the earliest was 29th Jan.

I have been chatting to the DA at Tesla, as I was trying to jump the queue and get my M3H on 27th Jan... It seems all of the logistics are pre-determined and they know what cars are going to which hubs on which dates. Makes perfect sense when you think about the sheer number of cars that fit on a RORO ship.

Basically, as my M3H is not earmarked to be transported until 28th January, the earliest I can go to is the 29th January - I don't really want to take a day off work to get a new car (I have several times before) so have stuck with my original 3rd Feb collection date.

I just thought I'd share, as I found it interesting that the hubs have predefined arrival dates for each car - which is why when I was invited to book my collection, the earliest was 29th Jan.
Similar here. My original appointment was a home delivery on 29th Jan, but I'm away with work so asked to collect and they offered 27th AM. That's the earliest possible as the car gets to Bristol on the 26th.

Reactions: Oxid8ter
All - just thought i'd start a new thread for those of us taking delivery of the M3H within the coming weeks. Opportunity to share delivery experiences, post pictures of our new wheels, ask questions and offer tips/advice.

I take delivery of mine on Saturday 27th at 10am so will be sure to post pictures and first impressions at some stage later that day. I encourage others to as well!

I take delivery of mine on Saturday 27th too, I will come back and share my story.

My only hope is that as I am collecting from the Service Centre that it may come with a charge, I want to run it around to show all my family and friends :D

Last edited:
We have a LR on order through Arval. Tesla app is showing 15th May to 18th July. No extra options other than paint colour
I've got a LR, Black and Nova wheels and was wondering if I'd picked a niche option. Don't envy your wait!

I ordered through Arval and today the Tesla App had 2-17th estimate with a VIN and Registration allocated.

Now it's marked as delivery scheduled with no date (and no SMS messages either)

Arval's website/tracking has been broken every step of the way (and still is).

Well TITUS docked 18th and earliest deliveries I’ve seen are 27/28/29 so you’re looking at approx 10 days depending on where in the uk you are. Seems closer to Southampton you are the earlier you canget your car. I was offered home delivery on 29th but asked about picking up and offered pickup 27th
So, finally got a delivery date. I'm in the Cotswolds so apparently that set my hub to be Birmingham. I'm getting home deliver on the 7th of Feb. I responded asking if I could collect the weekend before and the Tesla guy/gal responded that wasnt possible as the car arrives at NEC the day before the home delivery. Therefore I'll stick with the 7th.

nice way to get to know the car that... I picked up my last car in Aberdeen and drove it to London, that was quite the drive!
Yeah, I had similar with my last M3 too. Had to drive it from Leicester back home - about 2 hours I think that was.

It is swings and roundabouts though, if I could get it locally it would be more convenient, but getting it from further afield gives you a chance to get to know the car,

Don't think it will be a lot tbh... I have vague recollections of someone saying 30% back along., but at least yours near to some SuCs. I'm likely to have to use BP Pulse at NEC before I hit the road home... Easier than setting off them having to stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roger20
Don't think it will be a lot tbh... I have vague recollections of someone saying 30% back along., but at least yours near to some SuCs. I'm likely to have to use BP Pulse at NEC before I hit the road home... Easier than setting off them having to stop.
if true i think that's really poor of Tesla... the cars are prepped for the customer the day before pickup, SURELY it would make common sense to wack it onto a charger that they have on site so that the customer picks up with 100%?!