Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024 Order to Delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery day for me. Will update with pics etc
Just took delivery. Very impressed - zero issues with the car. Build quality top notch. It looks amazing and met my high expectations
Was in and out of there in 40 mins - spent about 35 of that doing a thorough video and check over. Car came with 80% battery, despite getting an email saying I’m getting 100 free super charging miles due law cars have to be shipped with 50% or less.
Some pics attached

Attachments

• IMG_0803.jpeg
    IMG_0803.jpeg
    543.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    539.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0798.jpeg
    IMG_0798.jpeg
    742.9 KB · Views: 35
Just took delivery. Very impressed - zero issues with the car. Build quality top notch. It looks amazing and met my high expectations
Was in and out of there in 40 mins - spent about 35 of that doing a thorough video and check over. Car came with 80% battery, despite getting an email saying I’m getting 100 free super charging miles due law cars have to be shipped with 50% or less.
Some pics attached
Congrats! Looks stunning. The best color I’d say :) mine will be plain white. I still have to wait until the 7th Feb. Tesla Bluewater apparently will receive new cars on the 6th. At least that’s what they told me. I decided to stick to my house delivery on the 7th
It’s great you got it charged and still got free miles. Do you think they give it up to everyone?

Congrats! Looks stunning. The best color I’d say :) mine will be plain white. I still have to wait until the 7th Feb. Tesla Bluewater apparently will receive new cars on the 6th. At least that’s what they told me. I decided to stick to my house delivery on the 7th
It’s great you got it charged and still got free miles. Do you think they give it up to everyone?
Thank you!
Id assume so but who knows. I got the email advising of it the day prior to delivery so look out for it.

Reactions: nefastus
Just been to Bluewater they have the cars there already, most of them with plates on. They look like they're trying to charge most of them up with the superchargers before 30th.

That is interesting, I have a message saying the car arrives on the 6th so maybe they have more batches. I should go to Bluewater and check if my car is there haha ;)
They have multiple batches as they don't have enough storage for all the deliveries at the distribution hubs. My hub had it's first delivery on 24th but mine isn't arriving until tomorrow... Sadly that's why I have to wait until next Saturday (I could have done Monday but I don't see you he point in taking a day off of work to go get it.

Some pics attached
Looks really good @starharbour. My "legacy" was the Deep blue metallic and I really loved the colour but always longed after the red so got that this time.. so I'll have to disagree with @Akh141 about it being "the best" colour, but that's just my opinion... It is a very nice colour though :)

Reactions: starharbour
I was actually the one who said it's the best color ;) of course it's a matter of preference
@starharbour did it come with any goodies, I saw on FB group someone from Northampton got some nice gifts, it's a nice touch but I am guessing it's not a regular thing, is it?
Yes got a goodie bag with
A model 3 poster
A Tesla leather notebook
A pen
A lanyard
And a nice insulated water bottle
All unexpected. A nice touch.

Reactions: Roger20
Collected my Model 3 2024 today from Nottingham service centre, very quick and easy. The staff were super, we got a little goodie bag and print for launch day. No issues at all with the car and I am fussy with these things, I could not find a fault. I have done 100 miles in it today, not a rattle in site. I averaged 245w/pm which I though was good considering I did test out the acceleration a lot. It came with 85% battery which was good, I will go and break my supercharger virginity tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1000036007.jpg
    1000036007.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 32
Seems quite long, but there have been others that have said the same thing on this forum. Think it’s just a case of waiting and hoping that it shortens
was
First Post but have been reading through a lot of posts from others. Ordered a M3H for company car last week, expected delivery to be a couple of months or so but my app updated this morning to EDD 15 May - 18 July. In your experience is 5-6 months the typical lead time?
I had the same dates in the Tesla app for delivery. On Friday it changed to 12-19th Feb. This morning it changed to delivery scheduled. No idea what the scheduled date is though, not had a text or email through yet. Hopefully as Tesla work through the orders and match them up to available cars it will be pulled forwards

was

I had the same dates in the Tesla app for delivery. On Friday it changed to 12-19th Feb. This morning it changed to delivery scheduled. No idea what the scheduled date is though, not had a text or email through yet. Hopefully as Tesla work through the orders and match them up to available cars it will be pulled forwards
OK thanks for response, good to hear, hopefully date pulls forwards over next few weeks. I ordered the stealth grey and thought it could have been to do with that as not seen many others saying they've ordered that colour.

Collected my Model 3 2024 today from Nottingham service centre, very quick and easy. The staff were super, we got a little goodie bag and print for launch day. No issues at all with the car and I am fussy with these things, I could not find a fault. I have done 100 miles in it today, not a rattle in site. I averaged 245w/pm which I though was good considering I did test out the acceleration a lot. It came with 85% battery which was good, I will go and break my supercharger virginity tomorrow.
@piffmunday do you notice any vibration above 60mph? I wonder if my wheels aren’t balanced. May need to take for a service to fix which is annoying

How did you get Nottingham???? Nottingham is an hour closer to me than the NEC but yet my collection is Birmingham NEC :mad:

Some pics attached
Did it come with both the Type 2 cable and also the UMC portable charge connector? (It has always been a concern that one or other will be missed.)

How did you get Nottingham???? Nottingham is an hour closer to me than the NEC but yet my collection is Birmingham NEC :mad:
I think I got lucky, I was penciled for Birmingham on the 3rd February but they rang and asked if I wanted to charge to launch day on the 27th @ Nottingham, I wasn't turning that down as I live in rutland and it 35min instead of 1.30hrs drive

Reactions: Oxid8ter