Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR questions on the UK spec

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
Newbie here and have a couple of questions as the Tesla site is not very clear. I’m looking at ordering or buying an inventory model of the above, but does anyone know the following;
  • Which panels are acoustic glass (ie is the roof)?
  • Has the uk orders or inventory started to get HW4, or are they all HW3?
  • In the Enhanced Auto Pilot, what is actually live and works now?
  • In the app after purchasing what options for upgrades are there to uk people (accelerate boost etc)?
  • Would you buy now, or wait till the end of the year?
Thanks all
Rob

Hi all,
Newbie here and have a couple of questions as the Tesla site is not very clear. I’m looking at ordering or buying an inventory model of the above, but does anyone know the following;
  • In the app after purchasing what options for upgrades are there to uk people (accelerate boost etc)?
Thanks all
Rob

I don't believe the roof is acoustic. seems to be just a single thickness
The only upgrade options are acceleration boost, EAP and FSD, there is also monthly subscription to premium connectivity
Whether to buy now depends on your circs. It is probably not a good time to buy new outright now for cash. Not a bad time to buy used though.
Could be a 2wd LR incoming if that interests you.

Hi all,
Thanks all
Rob

New ones being delivered soon should be HW4

And a possible price raise too? Or Tesla up the interest rate on Model Y on PCP deals etc., Tesla does different things and very difficult to predict. You may gain something but lose something :)

The current finance rate says it's valid for orders and delivered made before 30/06/24, so as long as that stays, nothing is lost.

Have to admit, with these rates, the performance model is temping.