Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.48.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TeslaFi records the rated range for each firmware update so easy for anyone with TeslaFi and 48.12.1 to check.
Good idea but might take a while. Think it’s only calculated when there’s ~10 chargers on each firmware to take an average. When I’ve had quick succession of updates it has said “not enough data” against the firmware range.

I’m now unsure if it did add range. Pre update, I’d had the app open and woken the car. It showed and would have remembered the range which was 299. However, I can’t remember which of the four devices I checked on. I must admit that since the last charge and use, 239 is more realistic. Probably just me :rolleyes:
There was something in the release notes for 2020.48.12.1 about an increase in range, but I think (thought?) that it was for 2021 cars only, owing to the Panasonic battery change.

I’d wager if you haven’t got that part in the release notes, there’s no boost in range.

Just updated to 2020.48.10 and now getting a warning that the dashcam USB is too small. Says it needs to be 32Gb or larger. It hasn’t had a problem with my 32Gb card up until now.

I haven’t tested if it still records yet though.
You’re not the first... possibly getting ready for interior cam being saved too meaning more storage.

• Informative
Reactions: MacPaul
2020.48.12.1 installed on over half the TeslaFi fleet.

upload_2020-12-22_6-49-38.png

During the installation of 2020.48.12.1 is says unwrapping present on my UK M3P which suggests there is something in the release for Christmas. I have not been able to find any differences to the previous 2020.48 release so it could be ready to expose itself on the 25th.

• Informative
Reactions: CMc1 and MrBadger
During the installation of 2020.48.12.1 is says unwrapping present on my UK M3P which suggests there is something in the release for Christmas. I have not been able to find any differences to the previous 2020.48 release so it could be ready to expose itself on the 25th.
I installed from the app, so saw nothing.
As long as it doesn’t excitedly try and wake me at 4am on Christmas morning...

• Funny
Reactions: AnthonyLR