Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D w/coils delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will allegedly take possession of mine tomorrow - so unless someone else speaks up I may have the first P85D with coils?
I'll post another question in the P85D delivery thread... that seems just way too unlikely...

Actually, I looked in the spreadsheet instead (duhhh).
kmengelt got his P85D with coils almost two months ago. So I'm way behind :)
But only 4 (now 5) out of the nearly 300 cars tracked there have coils :)

Last edited:
My #67685 is due for delivery in Paris, France, in the last days of March.

May take a bit longer as I'm struggling with their current trade-in value based on inventory formula (-26% in 8 months and 12K miles :crying:) for my S85 and will probably need to sell it private.

E.

I will allegedly take possession of mine tomorrow - so unless someone else speaks up I may have the first P85D with coils?
I'll post another question in the P85D delivery thread... that seems just way too unlikely...

Actually, I looked in the spreadsheet instead (duhhh).
kmengelt got his P85D with coils almost two months ago. So I'm way behind :)
But only 4 (now 5) out of the nearly 300 cars tracked there have coils :)

Seems odd that someone got a coils delivery two months ago, back then based on forum posts and DS info they were only manufacturing cars with air. My delivery date is tomorrow - my car was ready last week but I was out of town.

Seems odd that someone got a coils delivery two months ago, back then based on forum posts and DS info they were only manufacturing cars with air. My delivery date is tomorrow - my car was ready last week but I was out of town.
That is odd indeed.

On a related note, I forgot to update here - only updated in the generic P85D thread. I indeed got my car 8 days ago. The list of issues with it and the back and forth with Tesla is too tedious to repeat here, let's just say that my delivery experience was not on par to what I expected.

That is odd indeed.

On a related note, I forgot to update here - only updated in the generic P85D thread. I indeed got my car 8 days ago. The list of issues with it and the back and forth with Tesla is too tedious to repeat here, let's just say that my delivery experience was not on par to what I expected.

That's a bummer! I hope Tesla will be able to make everything right for you! And I hope my delivery goesna lot smoother...