Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the Tech side event, I think the best plan is to convene at the SpC grand opening at Atlantis on Saturday, then we can figure out what to do or where to go depending on how many show. I'll also announce this at the end of my Tech Panel talk on Friday at 3pn in ballroom C3.

For the Tech side event, I think the best plan is to convene at the SpC grand opening at Atlantis on Saturday, then we can figure out what to do or where to go depending on how many show. I'll also announce this at the end of my Tech Panel talk on Friday at 3pn in ballroom C3.
I'm hoping to go to the auto museum tour which starts at 1:30pm so I'll have to leave by at least 1:10 and probably by 1pm to go to the museum which is 10 minutes (3 miles) away.

I am driving in from Northern California
and have no way into the party...

If you know of/have a plus+one and could kindly
help me out please PM

Thank you,
Many blessings of wellness, peace & joy.
View attachment 186941
I think there should be a list (with contact info) at the TMC registration booth for people looking for a +1 for the GF. that way anyone arriving and wanting a +1 and anyone with a +1 can see who is looking for one. Not that I think there will be that many available compared to those looking, but at least it is one location in common to both parties.

• Helpful
Reactions: Nvbob and jcadman22
I suppose we can do it later. So I'll come to the National Auto Museum with you guys, then afterwards we can plan the Tech side event. Sound good?

Wow, that would be awesome! Thanks! I'll put you down for +1 for lunch and the museum.

As far as I know, so far there isn't anything planned for Saturday evening/night for those of us staying around for the Sunday picnic.

Wow, that would be awesome! Thanks! I'll put you down for +1 for lunch and the museum.
Hank, please +1 me to the lunch list as well.

I should already be on the museum list but had held off on lunch earlier in order to be free for any tech meetup that might have taken place -- but now that potential conflict has been resolved.

As far as I know, so far there isn't anything planned for Saturday evening/night for those of us staying around for the Sunday picnic.
I'd potentially be up for seeing the new Star Trek flick seeing as next week is the 50th anniversary Star Trek convention taking place in Las Vegas. I haven't seen the new movie yet and, yes I admit it, I'll be in LV for the convention.

I think there should be a list (with contact info) at the TMC registration booth for people looking for a +1 for the GF. that way anyone arriving and wanting a +1 and anyone with a +1 can see who is looking for one. Not that I think there will be that many available compared to those looking, but at least it is one location in common to both parties.

Excellent idea! We would like to be on that list but for a +2 (Wife and I) and we have our own transportation (our Roadster).

Doug - Thanks for bringing back the badges!!

Last edited: