Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire Cost > Electricity Cost

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
or just busy and car maintenance as a very low priority, below throwing away money.
But it's common to put it off. Life gets busy.

guess reading comprehension isn't your forte
Oh, you edited and doubled-down. Even with your "or", I still disagree. I don't believe the mileage extension of rotating is always worth the cost. Even if it's free, taking time the time to do it, isn't worth it to everyone. When you attack reading comprehension, you better make sure your English 101 is up to par. Grammar is not your forte. ;)

Oh, you edited and doubled-down. Even with your "or", I still disagree. I don't believe the mileage extension of rotating is always worth the cost. Even if it's free, taking time the time to do it, isn't worth it to everyone. When you attack reading comprehension, you better make sure your English 101 is up to par. Grammar is not your forte. ;)
😆
*thanks for the laugh - classic

Last edited:
Are you going to ignore the common-sense recommended replacement at 4/32" and run them all the way down to 2/32"?
Since 2024 will be the last year for annual inspections here, snow is something we only see on TV, and I rarely drive in the rain, I might run them down to less than 2/32". That's assuming I actually keep this vehicle long enough to need new tires (for the last few decades, I've averaged trading vehicles once per year).