Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time to go

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A modern-ist mod, name of Nigel
Tesseracted himself off to Rigel.
He got there so fast
That his hair arrived last.
So now he must always apply gel.

A parting shot to remind you what you won't be missing.

Nigel,

Mahalo for the time that you've shared with us on this forum and for spending some of your digital time in Hawaii via the regional forum! I hope to see you in the islands sometime! But, hey--you've got a little bit of sunshine is Sarasota too, so I understand if you don't make it over in the next 6 months. :wink:

Aloha,

WeazL

There really is a Nigel? I thought it was Bonnie using another profile :biggrin:

In all seriousness: You will be missed. Thank you for all you have done for the forum and I will miss your sage advice moving forward. Al

On the forum, you have been so even-handed and educational in your approach, thank you.

I hope you have the opportunity to spend some time with college kids. Your career path and recent activities are inspiring to me as a former corporati, and could positively motivate young students considering business careers who might imagine there is more to life than sales and numbers, and are wondering how to bridge both worlds.

for some reason I was motivated to take a screen shot of your 10000th post. creepy stalker like :tongue:

time flies
nigel.jpg

obviously will miss your presence. thanks for the forum advice early on!