Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Tesla Factory is now building your Model S....what are the process stages ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is 265xx, a red S85. Still "sourcing parts." DS said a couple of weeks ago that production was scheduled for the week of 12/2, but I've been hoping for earlier . Still no joy.

Scheduled to pick up on 12/11, but DS thinks 12/17 is more likely.

Moved to "Production Complete" this evening. Spoke to the DS earlier and he said they were just wrapping up the burn-in process. Now they put it on a truck and drive it East with the rest of the truckload of Model Ss for the DFW area! W00ooOOO!!!

Just picked mine up. Sweetheart of a car. Right now too excited to notice any quirks, will find out, if any, after it sinks in. All of you who are anxiously waiting, IT IS WORTH THE WAIT.
I showed up an hour earlier than my scheduled appointment, but once again everybody at Rockville, MD Service Center was very accommodating. Upon arrival my car was in final phase of detailing, but my DS, Xander, invited me right in the service area, which was very nice, I would say that was a very nice personal touch.
Hats off to all at Tesla.

Last edited: