Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE Speakers and Topics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What I had in mind was live audiences on both coasts linked to executive discussions by big screens. Tesla might fly an executive or two over to the East Coast, but logistics and economy suggest that the main discussion should be held on the West Coast.

+1. At this point some sort of streaming would gain a lot of support. And who knows, if it takes off there might be a future opportunity to have an east coast TESLIVE.

I think a "dunk tank" that benefits a charity would be adequate.
you can put it right next to the bouncy house.
Juvenile response withheld, mostly.

- - - Updated - - -

+1. At this point some sort of streaming would gain a lot of support. And who knows, if it takes off there might be a future opportunity to have an east coast TESLIVE.
This is probably worthy of it's own thread but...

Does anybody know if there's an official Guinness record for the largest "mobile" conference call (I'm thinking a large number of Model S drivers using bluetooth)? Largest in number of participants, countries involved, combined travelling speed, ...

Hi Matt,

What I had in mind was live audiences on both coasts linked to executive discussions by big screens. Tesla might fly an executive or two over to the East Coast, but logistics and economy suggest that the main discussion should be held on the West Coast.

Of course if Elon happened to be in the neighborhood I think we could swing a pretty good turnout now that we have close to 130 Florida Tesla Motor Club members. :wink:

Larry

Would be great to have this event simulcast to different groups around the country, I agree - the Florida group would have a really big turnout :biggrin:

Hi Matt,

... but logistics and economy suggest that the main discussion should be held on the West Coast.

Larry

After George B.'s recent blog entry on TM, I'd have to agree -- he states: "And how are things going in California? Well, today we registered our 3,000th Model S in the Golden State. That pretty much says it all!"

That's serious market penetration for CA -- knew the number was high but was surprised how high it is tracking currently at -- I stand corrected, even though I'd love to see TESLIVE in the Sunshine State, the numbers are leaning heavily to the Golden State. But, I'd be happy with simulcast/streaming and a speaker or two from TM (here in FL) as was recommended :biggrin:

After George B.'s recent blog entry on TM, I'd have to agree -- he states: "And how are things going in California? Well, today we registered our 3,000th Model S in the Golden State. That pretty much says it all!"

That's serious market penetration for CA -- knew the number was high but was surprised how high it is tracking currently at -- I stand corrected, even though I'd love to see TESLIVE in the Sunshine State, the numbers are leaning heavily to the Golden State. But, I'd be happy with simulcast/streaming and a speaker or two from TM (here in FL) as was recommended :biggrin:

I wonder if that 3,000 includes the ones that were issued a temp registration in CA and then transported out of state to be permanently registered outside CA.

Maybe tell the history of tesla-motors till now, it biggest challenges and how they solved it!
Maybe displays of suppliers
displays of people that customize(d) teslas

Showcasing of aftermarket-upgrades that are in the pipeline, or that will be launched at the event!

Maybe some owners talking about their roadtrip, and hints for other people

displays of the multiple tesla-owners-clubs and their events

How about a "Golden Spike" ceremony in St Louis, where left and right coasters can meet half-way having arrived using Superchargers to get there. And maybe arrange to occur when Giants are playing Cards.:smile:
I like the idea of paying homage to the railroad system! And regardless, if you use the Supercharger network to visit the Giants in St Louis, let me know and I'll meet you at the game. :)

How about we just split the difference and hold it in St. Louis?

:biggrin:

Maybe it's better to integrate Teslive into their "Get Amped" tour concept, moving from city-to-city, Teslive travels to each market too, amp'ing up possible new owners, and, satisfying existing ones with this new Teslive concept. Of course, the biggie would be west coast, but some of the programming could travel to other markets.

A little internet detective work leads me to believe that a long time TMC member's wife is somehow involved in organizing Teslive...

EDIT: Interesting, 4 hours later they've taken the information down :)

Last edited:
A little internet detective work leads me to believe that a long time TMC member's wife is somehow involved in organizing Teslive...

EDIT: Interesting, 4 hours later they've taken the information down :)

Judging by this persons LinkedIn resume, they look to be a consummate professional at planning conferences, meetings and corporate events, for multiple fortune 500 companies. I apologize if I made it sound like this was some rinky-dink party planner!

I'll keep quiet in order to keep the mystery going :wink: