Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

filter posts based on keywords

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature similar to the Reddit custom post filters. Many a fine thread degenerates into a few people filling up the pages with pedantic arguments over off-topic subjects. It would be *very* helpful if we could set up key words that would automatically get filtered from our feed so we don't have to scroll through so many pages of junk to see anything relevant. I don't really want to filter the users since some of them do occasionally have something interesting to say.

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature similar to the Reddit custom post filters. Many a fine thread degenerates into a few people filling up the pages with pedantic arguments over off-topic subjects. It would be *very* helpful if we could set up key words that would automatically get filtered from our feed so we don't have to scroll through so many pages of junk to see anything relevant. I don't really want to filter the users since some of them do occasionally have something interesting to say.
Like a kill file from the good old Usenet days.

Yes. Although it doesn't necessarily need to be limited to a specific thread, I can see how that additional qualifier could be useful.
Well we do have a Keyword Notifications option which we provide as a perk to certain Supporting Member tiers, but I don't think that would be a great user experience for the type of content navigation that you are talking about.

We have a big update (mostly under the hood) coming soon, so we will keep an eye out for any features that could be useful for what you are looking for.

Reactions: TjckTock