Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE Factory Tours - Signup & Confirmed Lists

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last month, I had a completely "nominal" flight to/from LAX. First time in years I've been able to get to/from California without a flight cancellation, missed connection, mechanical problem, etc.

For example: last year I got bumped at LAX. But then the incoming plane was late so some passengers bailed, so I was back on. Then the plane showed up in the middle of a huge downpour. In the process of servicing the plane in that mess one of the ground crew drove a service truck right into the airframe, bending the door! It just went downhill from there. Arrived home 24 hours late and exhausted. Again.

Hopefully I won't be getting back to my usual pattern... leaving for the airport shortly...

I got added to Friday at 2:30PM last minute, but I have a non-movable obligation at work then, so won't be able to go.
The "powers that be" ought to substitute some other waitlister for my slot!

Awww, TEG! I purposely put you in the latest slot on Friday so it would be at end of work day. Would an earlier time work out for you? Let me know.

I am 'the powers that be' on this one. I've managed to get slots so we could accommodate every single person. I can get you moved to another time, if that would help.

I (and my brother) are on the 1:15 Friday tour. I will have room in my rental car for 2 people if rides are needed. We are planning to go to the hotel at 12:15pm and see if anyone needs a lift.

A couple of weeks ago I released my spot on the list since I am local and there are numerous out of towners in the wait queue. I see I am still listed in the updated list. Please release my spot and provide to the next in line. Sunday 10:00am tour spot 14.Jjaeger

Thx,
-john

Hi Suegie -

I've supplied the final list to Tesla Motors, as of last evening. I know the lists were already sent over to the Delivery Center to use in checking people in for tours starting this morning. However, if jjaeger is good with you taking his spot (Sunday, 10am), you can go on Sunday and just tell them to check off John's name.

I'll take your spot!!!

A couple of weeks ago I released my spot on the list since I am local and there are numerous out of towners in the wait queue. I see I am still listed in the updated list. Please release my spot and provide to the next in line. Sunday 10:00am tour spot 14.Jjaeger

Thx,
-john

If you would let me take your spot, I'd be most appreciative. I'm from Houston and would love to tour while I'm there.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! That would be awesome! jjaeger, let me know. My flight got cancelled so I will be arriving in the late afternoon on Friday, and I'm staying through Monday morning, so a Sunday tour would be perfect!