Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE Factory Tours - Signup & Confirmed Lists

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you Bonnie for organizing such an awesome factory tour, and being able to get everyone in. It went without a hitch, and Ted out tour guide was very much informed, he was able to answer all of our questions. If the rest of TESLIVE goes like the tour did, this will be one for the ages. Can't wait for tomorrow

Hi Bonnie - Thanks for all your efforts to organize this. I'm a Model S owner, (2nd one coming soon), and live in Santa Monica. If I can join the group for the factory tour Sunday morning that would be great. Flew into San Jose tonight for Teslive. Never been to the factory and would love to see it.

Thank you to all involved in setting up the factory tours. I wish I could have stayed on the scaffolding to watch the mesmerizing bots for hours.

Major kudos go to Tesla Marketing for working all the layers of red-tape necessary to allow the tours to happen. It was not simply a matter of calling and getting quick permission. Basically, it was members of George B's team who enabled it (really great team to work with) ... so feel free to shoot him a note via his forum ID (George B) to let him know. :).

They also handled the factory party, bringing the Model X up from LA for us, shuttle bus, and locking down Tesla speakers.