Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla wall connector brackets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

edb49

Sep 17, 2016
UK
Hi all,

The Tesla wall connector comes with a top entry bracket (that has some depth, e.g. about 100-150mm for cable terminals) and also a bottom entry bracket (pretty much tight to the wall).

Photo below with the blue/red circles indicating the different ones. Problem is I've moved house from having a top entry install to the bottom entry install, and I didn't keep the bracket. (e.g. I have the one in the blue circle, and need the one in the red circle.) Tesla say only way to get a new bracket is to buy a whole charger.

Has anyone come across this before and managed to source the bracket?

wall connector.png

My installer used the one circled in red in your diagram and routed the power feed through the bottom (there is a knockout tab opening in the bottom of the actual wall charger housing itself). We did not use the plastic wall mount you have circled in blue, but looking at it it seems to cater to both top and bottom power cable routing?

I frequently see the blue one on eBay.

if I get around to installing my second WC, I’ll have the red one. No spare time at the moment.

you might try the parts for sale section here and post a want to buy. I’m not familiar with cost of international shipping.