Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 633337

Some years back I decided to get a tattoo; I sent an email to a guy on the Internet (Daniel Meyers) and asked about an appointment. He responded saying he could give an appointment in 4 to months. The price he quoted, stunned me.

An example of his work:

Now, anytime I see someone with a tattoo, I think they have money and time...and maybe a private island.

You get what you pay for. Sometimes you luck out and find a really good artist early on their career. Of course, complexity also adds costs; a simple HODL would be probably a couple hundred.

In more direct TLSA news, Max Pain is still flirting at 850. There is a HUUUUGE number of calls at 1000* (27k), and a smaller bump at 900* (15k), so I can assume the MM's are going to want to keep it below 900* if they can (as evidence by current SP action), and push lower if there is an opportunity.

(*corrected for error)

Last edited:
View attachment 633337

Some years back I decided to get a tattoo; I sent an email to a guy on the Internet (Daniel Meyers) and asked about an appointment. He responded saying he could give an appointment in 4 to months. The price he quoted, stunned me.

An example of his work:

Now, anytime I see someone with a tattoo, I think they have money and time...and maybe a private island.
Ere's a ole hother howl:
https://twitter.com/28delayslater/status/1356596268999598081
But I sense we are taking off on a tangent here ... Sorry, Mods!

Super low volume today. Again. Approximately half of the average.

Not low vol compared to recent avg: (and certainly not half of avg with 1 hr to go+A/hrs)

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2021-02-02.15-00.png

Last edited: