Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's time.

Attachments

• SPARTA.png
    SPARTA.png
    334.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Love
Reactions: Artful Dodger
  • Funny
Reactions: CarlS and phantasms
Damn.. this is hard. :p

I have some $1400 17July options.. 1100% gains this morning- so I sold one when sp was $1280 to take some money off the table.

The rest is now play money. Only 5 minutes after I sold the one call - the rest of them have skyrocketed. 2000% and climbing.

Hrm.. when to sell the rest. Will if bust through $1400 tomorrow? Then there will be some real profit on every dollar further rise.

It's not so much that people are buying, it's that NO ONE is selling. TSLA has moved into full-on FOMO mode and even the institutional investors are now forced to scramble.

Lord, could you imagine if they're not? What if all these funds that need to buy on S&P inclusion haven't been and still aren't buying this past month or two.......

SP isn't anywhere near rational, but I'm starting to become a believer in the $2k/$3k nonsense going on here. That in itself is a terrible sign......or is it!?!?!??

Damn.. this is hard. :p

I have some $1400 17July options.. 1100% gains this morning- so I sold one when sp was $1280 to take some money off the table.

The rest is now play money. Only 5 minutes after I sold the one call - the rest of them have skyrocketed. 2000% and climbing.

Hrm.. when to sell the rest. Will if bust through $1400 tomorrow? Then there will be some real profit on every dollar further rise.
You will be overjoyed next week. Just my guess.

It's not so much that people are buying, it's that NO ONE is selling. TSLA has moved into full-on FOMO mode and even the institutional investors are now forced to scramble.

Lord, could you imagine if they're not? What if all these funds that need to buy on S&P inclusion haven't been and still aren't buying this past month or two.......

SP isn't anywhere near rational, but I'm starting to become a believer in the $2k/$3k nonsense going on here. That in itself is a terrible sign......or is it!?!?!??
It's only a terrible sign if you don't own TSLA.