Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they are thinking "EVs are the future, but I can't afford TSLA, so I'll just buy anything else that has nice cheap shares."
Which is why I will probably place a minor short on Nikola. I'm not much of one to short companies but the whole thing seems sketchy. The CEO comes across really poorly too.

My thoughts on Auto PIlot after purchasing on June 30th to support Tesla. After several hour long trips, AP is incredible and has paid for itself already. Very fluid motion, the auto steer function works great. Overall much better than I expected. I love driving and thought that I would only use AP on the highway, however I find myself using AP from the get go due to its enhanced safety features for my family. A pure marvel. Obvious now that I was not so much supporting Tesla, as Tesla is supporting me.

:rolleyes:

A person never knows what they’ve never experienced and yet they still always seem to have a firm opinion. ;) (More of a general comment than specifically aimed at you.)

Thanks guy's/gal's/cat's for a pleasant informative 2 hour coffee catch up read.

Like I posted last week....it rocks being rich!

As my spouse and I were discussing future plans yesterday on an early morning jaunt, we realized we don’t actually know where to start. There’s nothing we ‘need’. We can’t/don’t want to travel right now so island hunting is on hold. Maybe this is The Reckoning?

Point being, life hasn’t changed at all.

C
As my spouse and I were discussing future plans yesterday on an early morning jaunt, we realized we don’t actually know where to start. There’s nothing we ‘need’. We can’t/don’t want to travel right now so island hunting is on hold. Maybe this is The Reckoning?

What ever island you buy ...I am going to build a island around it.
Play Jimmy buffet music all day and jet ski in the water in between.

Sure has! I haven't been to the bottle depot in over 3 weeks. ;)

EDIT: "This is definately the big boyz coming in with a big step up at 10:00 am"

Woot! There it is. New Intraday high: $1,303.85 @ 10:00:00 ET

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2020-07-06.10-00.png

Cheers!

Last edited:
Managing positions, became a forced buyer today :) ... (& increased leverage a bit)
I am letting all my Jan 21Covered Calls run(all balanced out) ...that way will pay just the actual value. If SP drops, they will still work as insurance.

+ve factors
.Q2 earnings
.Short/Shorts
.Battery Day
.S&P
.SP Split (Unlike Warren, EM has fans on twitter. Also he seems to want the small guy to benefit )
.GF Announcement
.Semi/CyberTruck
.Energy - Solar Surge, AutoBidder ...finally Energy gets some valuation by analysts.

-ve factors
.Macro env
.COVID resurgence
.elections
.500K Annual Volume target

~ Cheers

Last edited: