Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla options are so damn expensive right now, so I just went for shares. At least, they don't expire if things go badly tonight.
Hmm I derisked a bit before the end of regular trading. Bought back 30 Jan 31 660 puts, then sold 40 Feb 7 590 puts. I suspect that given the pop I'll make less on the position, but it's much safer (make money at anything over $553, plus have an extra week).

Reactions: Cherry Wine
#TSLAQ

are-you-not-entertained.gif

And now, a break from the earnings countdown. WSJ has a video entitled, 'Three Continents and Hours and Hours of Charging. The electric vehicle road test".

Eight reporters try out different brand EVs on different continents. Their experiences: commuting around town mostly fine. Long-distance travel: range anxiety, having to turn off features (heat, A/C) to reach destination, lack of charging stations, broken or in-use public charging stations. *Finally* mention Tesla Superchargers having a better experience, but then they focus on one reporter in a Model 3 encountering a full station and then waiting for an hour to charge fully. This is in the Northeast where Superchargers are abundant. And the reporter obviously did not know how to minimize charging time in a Tesla (stop often, keep battery in the bottom of capacity to maximize charge rate).

Claims video is first of a series. If I have time, maybe it's possible to contact the editorial staff. Maybe others here can do so.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

OMG. I feel like WSJ just did a comparison of Mac versus PC versus Linux by people who have never used computers before. WTF?