Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up yours Potter. My anxiety is not rising due to China-related stuffs, it’s related to where I’m going to find the cash to buy all these demand shares. I’m now considering mining the mountain for precious metals to sell to buy demand shares.

Cat have a corner to work?

Just saying, probably easier than mining. . .

You do know that it took years of FOIA requests to pull these out of Neurolink, right? I think there was a lawsuit required.

The images and stories/record are apparently horrific and Elon should have known better than to abuse so many sentient animals for this project, and it’s likely another reason that Tesla sentiment is now NEGATIVE, as is a lot of my TSLA investment.

See: Watts Up: EV News of the Week for December 2, 2022

And:

(Actually, ALL of my TSLA purchases over the past two YEARS are negative….)

We are Tesla shareholders-WE own the company. The Board, and Elon, work for US.

Elon has far too many pet projects and his antics are not well received—especially those that piss off a large number of potential buyers of Tesla’s products.

And some part of that is why all of our share buys over the past TWO YEARS are upside down.
Your feedback is appreciated, now pay 50% of your portfolio.

Up yours Potter. My anxiety is not rising due to China-related stuffs, it’s related to where I’m going to find the cash to buy all these demand shares. I’m now considering mining the mountain for precious metals to sell to buy demand shares.
You could rip off some catalytic converters... steal mine, please, so I can get the insurance company to buy me a new exhaust system for my E430. It costs as much as what the car is worth.

My couch is ordered, hopefully it will get here tomorrow. Per @StarFoxisDown! however anytime this week (month?) will be OK...

*Bloomberg aired right now a piece on Tesla Shanghai cutting output “as soon as this week”. From the same fictional “sources”.

Can’t make this *sugar* up, they are really that desperate! I really wonder what Elon has in store this week for them. 🤣

Edit: was Bloomberg, not CNBS
This is a perfect example of why short selling should be eliminated. Who knows who starts these specious rumors and what motivates them to do so.

I'm reminded of when then President Trump went on a public rant against the F-35 Fighter and then Lockheed Martin stock sunk for a few days.

Non-public, yes. But is it material? Didn't Tesla make people sign an NDA even for the Fremont factory tour back when any owner could schedule one? It didn't require any trading restrictions.
My understanding is that whenever there was a new line being stood-up or ramped, that part of the factory was screened off from all private tours. So I don't think it can be compared to the tours of the Semi factory at all. With that said, now that I've caught up on the thread at least one "tourist" posted a picture from the tour along with a description (including capacity) so it's not entirely non-public info now.

Last edited:
Hey ChatGPT, write a story about FUD!

Screenshot 2022-12-05 8.28.14 PM.png

The most mind boggling thing to me on here this morning is that there are still so many people in this thread that are surprised Pikachu over Reuters spreading BS, as if it hasn't happened 100 times in Tesla's history already.

One of the most mind boggling things to me is that an agency like Reuters, that in my memory was a trustworthy news source in the past, has allowed themselves to degrade to what it has become now.
Apparently money is the culprit.
The balance between money and product is not an easy one.
But when money becomes more important than the product, it is the beginning of the end.
Not only ethically.