Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster Owners... Are you happy with Tesla as a Car Company?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with TM. I had many reservations dealing with a new car company AND purchasing new car technology. I think TM treated the Roadster owners especially well because they knew there would be threads like this. Everyone knows that the Roadster line was a "proof of concept." The money makers were to come after. The money makers would never be popular if their first customers (Roadster owners) were unhappy. As a result they went well above and beyond what was required. As a result I was very happy with my treatment by TM. I am also very happy with the TM technology. My only complaints about the whole experience are related to Lotus and not TM. (And my complaints are trivial - I am happy with my vehicle)

I purchased a used Roadster and noticed a leak in the soft top during a hard rain. I posted a question on Tesla's sight to see if others had a problem and the next day a customer service representative contacted me with a suggestion to fix the problem. Needless to say I was amazed that some Tesla employees would monitor the forum and proactively try and resolve an issue. That has never happened to me with another car company. So yes 10 months later I am still very pleased with Tesla.