Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla on 4 Corners "The End of Coal"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because we are NOT in a society that tells people what to think or what to say (not just yet anyhow).
The problem is that here in Australia anyway we are entering a post-truth era where not only is everyone entitled to an opinion (I agree with that) but this is extrapolated to everyone's opinion is then equal. That is to say that peer reviewed published science based on observation and measurement evaluated using the scientific method is no more valid than an opinion of a journalist or politician. Truth becomes a relative concept.

The problem is that here in Australia anyway we are entering a post-truth era where not only is everyone entitled to an opinion (I agree with that) but this is extrapolated to everyone's opinion is then equal. That is to say that peer reviewed published science based on observation and measurement evaluated using the scientific method is no more valid than an opinion of a journalist or politician. Truth becomes a relative concept.

this is so very very true.

this is so very very true.

Absolutely, and without exaggeration it's probably one of the single biggest problems facing our country and a large part of the rest of the world.