Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla NHTA recall 2023.44.30.14

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got the NHTA Tesla Recall 2023.44.30.14 on my 2018 MX 100D, that features the new and improved warnings of a larger font PARK, BRAKE and ABS. Installing the over the air update caused my car alarms to go off in my garage several times during the update, even though I had turned off the alarms, sentry mode, garage door closed and there were no flashes or notices on the Tesla App. I had to run out and open the garage and click the keyfob to get the alarm to stop. I suspect that this was a glitch but wanted to warn others of this strange behavior. Have you seen this?
Mike P

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
Thanks for the info. Yesterday I lost my full self driving and (GASP!) had to drive home myself! No alerts, no warning, was just gone when I started driving home from work. Cameras were OK, but the FSD icons were missing, lane lines were not seen or recognized, I tried the scroll wheel reset but no satisfaction. I did the wheel size reset last night and finally it came back this morning! This has never happened to me before. I called Tesla but they were not too helpful, suggested I recalibrate and clean my cameras. Maybe I am blaming the software update too much.

Thanks for the info. Yesterday I lost my full self driving and (GASP!) had to drive home myself! No alerts, no warning, was just gone when I started driving home from work. Cameras were OK, but the FSD icons were missing, lane lines were not seen or recognized, I tried the scroll wheel reset but no satisfaction. I did the wheel size reset last night and finally it came back this morning! This has never happened to me before. I called Tesla but they were not too helpful, suggested I recalibrate and clean my cameras. Maybe I am blaming the software update too much.
FWIW, I've experienced this behavior before and after the recall update, but I'm not sure if I ever experienced it prior to FSD 11.4.9.

Reactions: mbp11