Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors Web site down for maintenance... [BIG GRIN]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aww, you guys. Love the humor on this site. :)

Has been a busy day and a half ... some pics for you:
Enjoy!
So Bonnie, what was the purpose of your posting that you were in Fremont and then pulling our chain on the Album stuff. Why cannot you just say either you did not get your X or you did get your X. Or this had nothing to do with either. Not quite sure what you were trying to accomplish.

So Bonnie, what was the purpose of your posting that you were in Fremont and then pulling our chain on the Album stuff. Why cannot you just say either you did not get your X or you did get your X. Or this had nothing to do with either. Not quite sure what you were trying to accomplish.

Merrill, I didn't post I was in Fremont. It was picked up from my fb feed. And everyone went a little overboard deciding why I was there. (I especially liked the song and the photo.)

Merrill, I didn't post I was in Fremont. It was picked up from my fb feed. And everyone went a little overboard deciding why I was there. (I especially liked the song and the photo.)
Based on the information posted I do not think there was anyone that thought you were not in Fremont. Any way I have the upmost respect for you but thought this last post was inappropriate.

Based on the information posted I do not think there was anyone that thought you were not in Fremont. Any way I have the upmost respect for you but thought this last post was inappropriate.

Umm, seems like everyone worked everyone up. Not sure how this translated to my fault. If a little rickrolling after all of that upsets you, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to offend.

Clearly a few people were keeping it in perspective ...

Is this real or is she trolling us?

One can never tell with that one.

From what I have gathered, Bonnie hits the Fremont charger about every Saturday. Which is a nasty day for traffic. So she must be doing something worthwhile every week.

i heard she was out shopping for checkered shirts and stopped off at a party store to buy a disguise. She was last see driving that blue X....the photo was posted by Nigel....quite the conspiracy perpetrated by these ex TMC moderators.
You heard it here first:rolleyes:

Better... I've got photo evidence she is out there testing the autopilot feature on a heavily camouflaged black mule.
~

Do you see what you have done, Elon? Do you see? This is what it has come to: we are now stalking Bonnie online. :tongue:

So with all that we (think) we know about Bonnie`s Mysterious Adventures and this being a Friday and the end of Elon`s most recent deadline, I think it is quite possible the configurator could go live after market close today. And if not, definitely within the next 7 days.

I respect Bonnie very much so I will not disclose.

It was a cryptic message regarding only going to Fremont when she has a good reason to, posted while in Fremont (but not specifically the Tesla factory).

You know what's going down? Once Bonnie saw that her status was being monitored, she did the most interesting thing she could. She deleted the Facebook post and disappeared, just to sit back and watch the result :)

I'd say she achieved her goal. Isn't that right, Bonnie?

Aww, you guys. Love the humor on this site. :)

Has been a busy day and a half ... some pics for you:
Enjoy!

Everyone is super crabby & tired of checking for updates without success.
I'd precribe Xanax, but I'm not programmed to respond in that area, I mean licensed to prescribe.
maybe meditation?
a long walk?
tequila sunrise?
in some states you have other things you can try...