Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors Web site down for maintenance... [BIG GRIN]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something serious is going down. Bonnie removed the FB post mentioned in this thread! No mention of anything else/new...

Note: she could have made it private, whereas it was not before (i.e. I could see it before and can't now)
Do you see what you have done, Elon? Do you see? This is what it has come to: we are now stalking Bonnie online. :tongue:

I thought Nigel was bonnie's second account... :confused: ;-)

Edit:

Let's sing, folks:

Our bonnie is over at Fremont
She's 'bout to take de-li-ve-ry
She'd got to sign the N-D-A-ay
Oh, bring back our bonnie to TMC.

Bring back, bring back,
Oh, bring back our bonnie to T-M-C!
Bring back, bring back,
Oh, bring back our bonnie with her X to T-M-C-ee.

Last edited:
I thought Nigel was bonnie's second account... :confused: ;-)

Edit:

Let's sing, folks:

Our bonnie is over at Fremont
She's 'bout to take de-li-ve-ry
She'd got to sign the N-D-A-ay
Oh, bring back our bonnie to TMC.

Bring back, bring back,
Oh, bring back our bonnie to T-M-C!
Bring back, bring back,
Oh, bring back our bonnie with her X to T-M-C-ee.

Didn't you get the memo::confused:......No poetry/haikus/*singing* allowed. It is bad for the price of TSLA :wink::biggrin:

So with all that we (think) we know about Bonnie`s Mysterious Adventures and this being a Friday and the end of Elon`s most recent deadline, I think it is quite possible the configurator could go live after market close today. And if not, definitely within the next 7 days.

So with all that we (think) we know about Bonnie`s Mysterious Adventures and this being a Friday and the end of Elon`s most recent deadline, I think it is quite possible the configurator could go live after market close today. And if not, definitely within the next 7 days.

Well Monday is the 31st, so if he wanted to hit the "by September" deadline (and not roll it out on a weekend), that's the last day to do so.

Yes, something seems to be moving, however I strongly doubt non-SIG's will see anything of a design studio until official reveal. I can hardly imagine how one could select all available opions to complete ordering the car, without giving away all the special features.

I expect something like a tweet from Elon confirming that the first group of SIG's have indeed started to complete their configurations (on a closed design studio).

Yes, something seems to be moving, however I strongly doubt non-SIG's will see anything of a design studio until official reveal. I can hardly imagine how one could select all available opions to complete ordering the car, without giving away all the special features.

I expect something like a tweet from Elon confirming that the first group of SIG's have indeed started to complete their configurations (on a closed design studio).

I think the reveal either comes Today EOD or Monday for a big splash.