Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S - Pros vs Cons

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Model S is not perfect, but the criticisms of the Model S are primarily trivial things like cup holders, turn signal lever placement, etc. which, to me, are roughly equivalent to complaining that your supermodel spouse sometimes snores.

Except it that it doesn't snore, and even more important, it doesn't fart like all the other supermodels. The only complaint could be that it has boobs a few numbers too big which makes it a bit less sporty in cornering. ;-)

I dont own the car yet but planing to change to the 85.
I test drive the 85+ full option and here what I feel about the car so far.

Likes: The ride is good and solid. The steering is much better than my BMW F10. The sound proof inside the car is as good as my BMW F10. No need to service the car every year which save $$$ and our planet. Well as for the speed other world so fast. So quick from 50 to 100+ car dose not feel like a 2.1 tons, it feels like 1.5 tons car. Built quality is good for the price.
I like the car price which is basic and can add what ever option I like unlike other brands which you have to buy the options even if you don't like it or don't what it.

Dislike: Cup holder in the wrong place, it should be more in front close to the centre console. The brembo brakes is on the soft side and need to push a bit more to stop the car, maybe because it is a 2 ton car. The rear side arch stick out too much into the seat and gets in the way when getting in and out. The back seats are quite uncomfortable and hard and too upright for a long a long drive. I hope they upgrade this in the facelift, make a softer seat and fit our body more like our home sofa. When you put your foot down no sound from the car which feels like you are going quick, unlike my BMW F10 can hear the 6500rpm engine noise which gives me a sound feedback of the speed I doing.