Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nobody gets a printed manual. It's available on the center console.

Per the NickJHowe walkaround guide:

Tesla Model S Buyers', Delivery and Owners' Guide

• Basic

• Is it your car? (yes, believe it or not, someone had the wrong car delivered)
  • Make sure VIN matches paperwork
  • Correct battery size
  • Correct paint color?
  • Correct Leather/interior color? (rbgill770 had this problem on 2/19)
  • Correct Trim? (especially if CF - some folks accidentally got different trim!)
  • Correct Wheels? (some folks got 19’s when they’d ordered 21’s)
  • Correct Roof (black, matched, pano)?
  • Two key fobs
  • Temporary tags
  • Tire Inflation Kit (MD and RI only, optional extra everywhere else)
  • Front and rear floor mats (see problems, below)
  • Chrome ‘Tesla’ license plate frame (check the frunk if you can’t find it)
  • Front license plate mount (check the frunk if you can’t find it; see the ‘other things to do’ section below for alternate mounting solutions)
  • Printed manuals (in glove box)
  • Universal Mobile Connector (UMC) cable with standard adapters and carry bag

• North America:

• J1772 adapter
  • NEMA 5-15 110V adapter
  • NEMA 14-50 240V adapter
  • NEMA 6-50 adapter (only if the High Power Wall Connector ordered and not yet delivered)

• Europe:

• ????

• Cover for footwell in trunk (see problems, below)
  • Latest software version (North America: 5.0, 1.35.102; Europe: 5.5 1.35.76)
  • Metallic Tesla ‘T’/cover on UMC cable (reported missing on recent cars)
  • P85+, P85, 85 or 60 badge on the rear of the car (some are/are not being delivered with badges)

Descriptions are skimpy on this batch of new 60's but will the new owner have to spend $3K to enable AP and the another $2500 for the Supercharger?

is that correct?

I don't think that is the case. I'm not following the logic of why if the Tesla preowned website lists auto and SC as options you presume they're not already activated?

Put in these two filters: "S60 Autopilot." Now compare the prices of those 35 inventory vehicles to the 9 that come up when the filters are set to "CPO S60."

ETA: OK, I think I see what you are saying. If you set the filters to "Inventory S60 N (autopilot)" we have 6 preowned cars. 3 are early VIN, but 3 are VINs in the 7XXXX. I would say those three have the capability but you would have to pay for it.

For those looking at the inventory S60. Some do not have supercharging so you will have to pay $2K for the upgrade to supercharging if you are going to get the inventory S60. All CPO S60 has supercharging as far as I know. Just wanted to make sure people know. Most will assume all tesla have supercharging, but some of these inventory S60 do not.

For those looking at the inventory S60. Some do not have supercharging so you will have to pay $2K for the upgrade to supercharging if you are going to get the inventory S60. All CPO S60 has supercharging as far as I know. Just wanted to make sure people know. Most will assume all tesla have supercharging, but some of these inventory S60 do not.

REALLY good post. Sorting by price I found at least 5-6 inventory S60s on the low end without SC.

Hey Hank, I thinking about this, and was wondering if the inventory cars perhaps should be in their own section like the Canada cars are. They have several differentiating features that would qualify them to be broken out. Once sold they could go in the general "sold" section. It's getting cluttered in the main for sale section between Inventory, CPO, and D's (which many people are waiting on). I personally would consider D's in their own section as well since that's what I'm waiting on, but that may be asking a lot.

Thoughts?

I considered that too, but I think more people are looking for cars at good prices and want to see them listed together. It is a "consolidator" after all. ;)

It is just two clicks to filter on CPO vs. Inventory cars, so I think that's the best of both worlds for people that want to see them listed together or separately.

As I said I am working on a V2 that should be done in about a week, which should help people looking for specific configurations.

As I said I am working on a V2 that should be done in about a week, which should help people looking for specific configurations.
Thanks, this is an awesome tool. One request for V2 - could you consider de-coupling roof type and 3rd row seats? I don't need/car about the seats, but do care about pano. It would be easier to select "pano - yes" vs looking at pano and then pano/rs.

Ok, I think it's fixed. Earlier today, I was modifying the database to create backups, so I had a current backup from about 4:30pm today. And then I added code to refresh the backup periodically during the day. But luckily, that code didn't execute as planned, which would have overwritten the 4:30 backup, but it didn't. So I just restored that instance, and re-ran the update code, and I think we're back to normal.

Last edited: