Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree, the P85+ is a great deal. I'm SOOOOOO happy with mine, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

How do you know which P85Ds have the + suspension?

So you bought 4 Model Ss.. I assume you've also sold 4? Or are you some sort of avant-garde collector? ;)

How do you I know they have +......YOUR SITE! and I verified of course LOL.

No collector, I just get bored with cars and I know how to pick cars that I will not lose money on.

I will most likely sell the + in the summer and get a D anyway. It seems the higher priced cars are not selling so I am skeptical of paying more than $100K for a used Tesla. Tesla found me a P85D that is fully loaded for $110 and I obviously want a D but I was not dazzled by it for that price.

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd get your guys' expert advice. I currently have the 60 kWh CPO purchased in May, VIN in the 11000s. Mileage is at 44K. There is a local Audi dealership offering $49,000, sight unseen. Of course, it would be contingent on seeing the car in person. What do you think on their offer?

In the meantime, I'm toying with that thought and possibly replacing it with a newer VIN 85 kWh model. I'm most interested in the Autopilot. the 21 inch rims, and the pano roof. Would you guys get this, or not? :)

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd get your guys' expert advice. I currently have the 60 kWh CPO purchased in May, VIN in the 11000s. Mileage is at 44K. There is a local Audi dealership offering $49,000, sight unseen. Of course, it would be contingent on seeing the car in person. What do you think on their offer?

In the meantime, I'm toying with that thought and possibly replacing it with a newer VIN 85 kWh model. I'm most interested in the Autopilot. the 21 inch rims, and the pano roof. Would you guys get this, or not? :)

Have you driven a standard 85?. The 60 feels light and zippy. The 85, to me feels slow and heavier. Maybe get a P85 for more pick up and go. Id recommend you drive both.

The price for your 60 seems a little low, unless it's trashed.

Have you driven a standard 85?. The 60 feels light and zippy. The 85, to me feels slow and heavier. Maybe get a P85 for more pick up and go. Id recommend you drive both.

The price for your 60 seems a little low, unless it's trashed.

Not sure about your comments. First off the 60 has the slowest acceleration of all the teslas save for the S40. So it is definitely not faster than the S85. If someone is offering $49K for a S60, i say take it. Recently there was a P85 sold for $51K. Just give it a few months and most will be in that price range.

In short $49K for a S60 is a great deal for the seller at this point. I say if they can get anything above $40K for their S60 I say go for it!

To goodbyebmw - I have a 60, similar vin, but without any options that I purchased CPO with 24k miles for $44k. I'm certain that your car has many more options than mine, but honestly think an offer for $49k is pretty strong. As always, it's worth countering to try to get a little more though :wink: . I also agree with the idea that a 60 feels slightly more nimble than an 85, however would trade up in a heartbeat for the additional range.

To goodbyebmw - I have a 60, similar vin, but without any options that I purchased CPO with 24k miles for $44k. I'm certain that your car has many more options than mine, but honestly think an offer for $49k is pretty strong. As always, it's worth countering to try to get a little more though :wink: . I also agree with the idea that a 60 feels slightly more nimble than an 85, however would trade up in a heartbeat for the additional range.
A 60 for $44k, damn that's an amazing deal. What year?