Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla buying/delivery experience Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Appreciate if any body has experience delivery from Florida. The purchase agreement on FL 553 shows that it s a new car. On FL 553 below that it is written.

You agree that we advised you whether, based on seller’s knowledge, the vehicle was titled, registered, or used as a taxicab, police vehicle, short term rental or is a vehicle that is rebuilt or assembled from parts, a kit car, a replica, a flood vehicle, or a manufacturer buy back.

I see this on all unfilled forms to. Is this the standard what is included in Florida contract.

Appreciate your time. I hope buyers from Florida can comment on this

Appreciate if any body has experience delivery from Florida. The purchase agreement on FL 553 shows that it s a new car. On FL 553 below that it is written.

You agree that we advised you whether, based on seller’s knowledge, the vehicle was titled, registered, or used as a taxicab, police vehicle, short term rental or is a vehicle that is rebuilt or assembled from parts, a kit car, a replica, a flood vehicle, or a manufacturer buy back.

I see this on all unfilled forms to. Is this the standard what is included in Florida contract.

Appreciate your time. I hope buyers from Florida can comment on this

LAW® 553 Retail Installment Sale Contract is widely used by financial institutions and nearly every franchise dealership. This contract covers vehicle sales and financing.

The specific clause you mentioned is only asking you to confirm the dealer informed you whether the vehicle is new, used, etc. Nothing to worry about.

Did you get your Tesla?