Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 90D - Brick - Errors Galore During Storm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, started getting errors yesterday but this morning during a storm in Truckee the model X wouldn’t start. Has anybody seen these before?

At least the view is good and we are safe in our home :)

IMG_0043.png

Attachments

• IMG_0066.jpeg
    IMG_0066.jpeg
    1,009.7 KB · Views: 4
I had an issue a few months ago (fortunately just a couple weeks before my warranty expired!) where my 2016 Model X 90D started throwing a lot of seemingly random errors, and eventually the car shut down and wouldn't restart. A 12V battery reset allowed the car to restart, then I drove straight to the service center (only about 10 miles from me) and had them take a look. They initially had no idea about the definite cause, but they had a few ideas to check. They had the car in the shop for nearly 2 weeks, running all sorts diagnostics. First they thought it was a CAN bus problem, but then later they determined it was an MCU issue. So they replaced the MCU and (knock on wood) since then my car is fine. Please note, I'm relaying this story merely to share my own experience, with no certainty whether you're experiencing the same thing.