Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 32 - 347 miles; 7 hr 28 m driving; 12 new Superchargers.

Check-ins for 2023-10-07

- Ocean City - Ocean Gateway, MD (#1978)
- Grasonville - Hissey Rd, MD (#1979)
- Annapolis - Buschs Frontage Rd, MD (#1980)
- Baltimore, MD (#1981)
- Rosedale, MD (#1982)
- Joppatowne, MD (#1983)
- District Heights, MD (#1984)
- Brandywine, MD (#1985)
- Springfield - Springfield Mall, VA (#1986)
- Tysons, VA (#1987)
- Reston - Sunset Hills Rd, VA (#1988)
- Leesburg - Compass Creek Pkwy, VA (#1989)

View attachment 980452View attachment 980453View attachment 980454
Dang! A shame we didn’t cross paths. I haven’t much touched my phone but we’re home now.

My child.
My 5 year old child DECISIVELY opted to get Pottstown, PA even though I had it as a maybe. Wasn’t sure I’d want to add 45 minutes to our day that started with poor sleep, early wakeup, and 2 hours at an indoor playground.

But he shocked me by so quickly saying we should get max chargers. “I want to get to 500!” he said.

I haven’t tallied but he’s getting up there.

Our haul today was 6.

Kennett Square PA
West Chester PA
Malvern PA
Pottstown PA
Conshohocken PA
Fort Washington PA

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 33 - 417 miles; 7 hr 9 m driving; 7 new Superchargers.

Check-ins for 2023-10-08

- Martinsburg - Apple Harvest Dr, WV (#1990)
- Cumberland, MD (#1991)
- McHenry, MD (#1992)
- New Stanton, PA (#1993)
- North Huntingdon - Ronda Ct, PA (#1994)
- Monroeville, PA (#1995)
- Newburg, PA (#1996)

Image 10-8-23 at 6.07 PM.jpeg
Image 10-8-23 at 6.07 PM (1).jpeg
Image 10-8-23 at 6.08 PM.jpeg

FYSA that almost all of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia superchargers are V2s and heavily used. Be prepared to wait and have slow charging, especially at Aulac...that is, unless you're taking the ferry from Maine straight into Yarmouth. Also, it's past tourist season up there, so maybe it won't be so bad.
Thanks - I've been to NS three times before by Tesla, so I'm well familiar with the situation. The good news for this time, is that Plugshare comments suggest that Rivière-du-Loup has finally been improved, so there is some hope of getting 115 kW, rather than the 40-75 kW it was stuck at for well over a year. The last time I went, in May, I considered it a destination charger, and spent the night in the Hôtel Universel. Fortunately I should be able to bypass it completely on this trip.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and scottf200
Check-ins for 2023-10-08
- Stevensville, MI (#1852)
- Chicago, IL - North Columbus Drive (Pay to Park) (#1853)
- Chicago, IL - Elston Avenue (#1854)
- Chicago, IL - North Halsted (Pay to Park) (#1855)
- Chicago, IL - South Canal Street (Pay to Park) (#1856)
- Chicago, IL - South Pulaski Road (#1857)
- Fair Oaks, IN (#1858)
- Veedersburg, IN (#1859)
- Indianapolis, IN - East 86th Street (#1860)

I wasn’t able to get to the North Broadway Supercharger in Chicago because of multiple road closures (didn’t realize a marathon world record was being broken while I was driving through the city).

IMG_3544.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-10-08
- Stevensville, MI (#1852)
- Chicago, IL - North Columbus Drive (Pay to Park) (#1853)
- Chicago, IL - Elston Avenue (#1854)
- Chicago, IL - North Halsted (Pay to Park) (#1855)
- Chicago, IL - South Canal Street (Pay to Park) (#1856)
- Chicago, IL - South Pulaski Road (#1857)
- Fair Oaks, IN (#1858)
- Veedersburg, IN (#1859)
- Indianapolis, IN - East 86th Street (#1860)

I wasn’t able to get to the North Broadway Supercharger in Chicago because of multiple road closures (didn’t realize a marathon world record was being broken while I was driving through the city).

View attachment 980729
!!!

2hr 35s is nuts in an actual race.

They've been trying to break the 2 hour barrier for a while now, and I think they finally did a few years ago, sort of... But they used pacemakers and even lasers to help the pacemakers keep an accurate pace. Also an optimal route and no competing runners so it's a totally different game at that point. Impressive nonetheless, but today's time in an actual street race is quite a bit more impressive imo.

Check-ins for 2023-10-08
- Vacaville - Alamo Dr, CA (#336)
- Cameron Park, CA (#337)
- El Dorado Hills, CA (#338) (First to check-in)
- Elk Grove - 7119 Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#339)
- Lathrop, CA (#340)

a quintuple shared!
Current road warrior @tes-s, @NKYTA, @israndy , @bmah.
nice to see you guys again!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    947.8 KB · Views: 91
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    370.7 KB · Views: 30
Check-ins for 2023-10-08
- Walnut Creek - Oak Grove Rd, CA (#1717)
- Vacaville - Harbison Dr, CA (#1718)
- El Dorado Hills, CA (#1719) (First to check-in)

I got the short end of the stick today, but was well worth it for the meetup. A little one-car two competitor strategy was also fun - haven’t done that in a while. Enjoyed the ride with my bride. Roseville Freedom Way can wait, she has friends just down the road, so we’ll be up there reasonably soon.

@tes-s said he was averaging 4miles per Los Angeles SCs (if I heard correctly) - no wonder how he got a couple huge days. 👏

Incredible. Not just this single day but the last few days. Congratulations.

View attachment 980380
Indeed! On track to cement daily totals again today, already in NV. @israndy and @bmah were chatting with him in the shade while my wife got Cameron Park and a shared first, again, back at at El Dorado. I’ve been holding off on LA to trying and catchup to @Thinkje for quite a while. I’ll have to wait 6 months more before there are enough to unseat the crazy New Englander. I didn’t rub it in that the Patriots got slaughtered, and I’m a Fins fan!

Firsts have never been my thing, and there is always a land grab when someone new joins the game with history, but I’m always up for boots on the ground on the SF Peninsula.

FYI, we all agreed this at this meetup that this game is quite silly. 😉
We have tech covered for five decades, from COBOL, to ancient Oracle Databases, to FORTRAN, to C++ to Devops and Cloud Computing, and an actual pilot of small planes out of San Carlos Airport.

Geeks love EVs, I guess.

Check-ins for 2023-10-08
- San Ardo, CA (#1044)
- King City, CA (#1045)
- San Jose - Saratoga Ave, CA (#1046)
- Milpitas - S Abbott Ave, CA (#1047)
- Palo Alto - Bryant St, CA (#1048)
- San Mateo - 2940 S Norfolk St, CA (#1049)
- San Mateo - De Anza Blvd, CA (#1050)
- Daly City - Mission St, CA (#1051)
- San Francisco - 16th St, CA (#1052)
- San Leandro, CA (#1053)
- Walnut Creek - Oak Grove Rd, CA (#1054)
- Vallejo - Solano Ave, CA (#1055)
- Fairfield - 3001 Travis Blvd, CA (#1056)

Check-ins for 2023-10-08
- San Ardo, CA (#1044)
- King City, CA (#1045)
- San Jose - Saratoga Ave, CA (#1046)
- Milpitas - S Abbott Ave, CA (#1047)
- Palo Alto - Bryant St, CA (#1048)
- San Mateo - 2940 S Norfolk St, CA (#1049)
- San Mateo - De Anza Blvd, CA (#1050)
- Daly City - Mission St, CA (#1051)
- San Francisco - 16th St, CA (#1052)
- San Leandro, CA (#1053)
- Walnut Creek - Oak Grove Rd, CA (#1054)
- Vallejo - Solano Ave, CA (#1055)
- Fairfield - 3001 Travis Blvd, CA (#1056)

If you'd gone a little farther to the north-east you could have joined our 5-way shared first at El Dorado Hills! (technically you could still grab a first if you get there in the next 2 hours and 17 minutes). 😎

Bruce.

Last edited:
If you'd gone a little farther to the north-east you could have joined our 5-way shared first at El Dorado Hills! (technically you could still grab a first if you get there in the next 2 hours and 17 minutes). 😎

Bruce.
I was thinking about that all day today, but I wanted to clear San Francisco on Sunday and it was getting dark when I got to Fairfield. El Dorado Hills was another 66 miles and I try to avoid driving after dark anymore. I’ll get it tomorrow. I have an appointment at noon on Monday in Placerville and then on to Reno and Fernley on Tuesday and back to Woodland (near Sacramento) on Wednesday to visit some long time friends. Then on to Yosemite this coming weekend.
I’m sorry I missed making it a 6-way shared first.