Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-05-08
- Chugiak, AK (#3129) (First to check-in)
- Soldotna, AK (#3130)

#1 in Alaska
#1 in USA*
First to Fifty Nifty

*non-contiguous

View attachment 1045479
Spectacular! Are you going to make it to Custer? They will have a table for us and give us some time to tell people about the game and how to join. It'd be great if you could be there.

Reactions: juliusa and Bighorn
Spectacular! Are you going to make it to Custer? They will have a table for us and give us some time to tell people about the game and how to join. It'd be great if you could be there.
Haven’t decided yet. I was telling someone that I’ve been out of the country more than I’ve been in it over the past 12 months. May want to nest for a bit. I know we have a wedding in Rapid City around the same time as Custer, but I’ve not really looked at the calendar. Thanks for the encouragement, though!

Check-ins for 2024-05-08
- Mackinaw City, MI (#489)
- Sault Ste. Marie, MI (#490)
- Sault Ste Marie, ON (#491)
- Blind River, ON (#492)
- Baldwin, ON (#493)
- Sudbury, ON (#494)
- Parry Sound, ON (#495)
- Huntsville, ON (#496)

Mostly cloudy but pleasant weather. Missed the rain entirely, although Huntsville was wet when we arrived. Finally got a chance to drive over the Mackinac Bridge, which connects upper and lower Michigan over the strait that joins Lakes Michigan and Huron.

Check-ins for 2024-05-09
- Kassel (Cafe del Sol), Germany (#557) (First to check-in)
- Ludwigshafen-Oggersheim, Germany (#558)
- Zweibrücken, Germany (#559)

We're starting a trip to Bilbao and maybe some other destinations after that. Because of extremely high hotel costs this week we make a slow approach and plan to reach Bilbao on Monday.

Today we visited a devil's table.

Our stuffed pet for this trip is Carlos.

I was going to say that Duluth to Tofte was probably a more interesting drive, but I suspect you did much to all of that in the dark.
All in the dark. Still boring for me as I've done it something like 5 times in the last 3 years. It is a pretty drive though. Somehow Eagle Mountain was my high pointing nemesis which led to a few of those drives. By some measures it took me 4 tries to summit it! None of the other 38 state high points that I did took even a 2nd try lol.

Check-in for May-08-24

Frederick - Ballenger Creek Pike MD

My grandmother grew up on the Ballenger Creek Pike when it was a dusty farm lane. I suppose progress that it's now a four lane suburban thoroughfare. She would have been impressed with the supercharger. Those weren't there in 1910.
1910! If it were out west the pike would have been named after her family :) History goes back a little further in Maryland though!

Reactions: YYZ-IAD
Not making much progress. Still have to manage work and Supercharger hunt

Check-ins for 2024-05-07
- Annapolis - Buschs Frontage Rd, MD (#1869)
- Grasonville - Hissey Rd, MD (#1870)
- Georgetown, DE (#1871)
- Ocean City - Ocean Gateway, MD (#1872)
- Rehoboth Beach - Coastal Hwy, DE (#1873)
- Dover - Forrest Ave, DE (#1874)
- Wilmington - Limestone Rd, DE (#1875)

Check-ins for 2024-05-08
- New Castle - Airport Rd, DE (#1876)
- Carneys Point, NJ (#1877)
- Elwood, NJ (#1878)
- Egg Harbor Township - E Black Horse Pike, NJ (#1879)
- Somers Point, NJ (#1880) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2024-05-09
- Manahawkin, NJ (#1881)
- Howell Township, NJ (#1882)
- Hamilton Township - Flock Rd, NJ (#1883)
- Yardley, PA (#1884)
- Langhorne, PA (#1885)
- Bristol, PA (#1886)
- Philadelphia - Aramingo Ave, PA (#1887)
- Woolwich Township, NJ (#1888) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2024-05-09
- Bracebridge, ON (#497)
- Barrie, ON (#498)
- Barrie - Bayfield St, ON (#499)
- Collingwood, ON (#500)
- Owen Sound, ON (#501)

IMG_20240509_160031551~2.jpg

Camping tonight at Bruce Peninsula National Park.

I drove all day and didn't bag any new ones!

Did make it to Northwest Angle, Minnesota, the northernmost point in the contiguous US. It was quite the onerous adventure with 3 very unique border crossings and a lot of dirt roads. Perhaps I will expand on it later, but for now I am tired.

Fair warning!: Western Canada
More Green pins than Red on your route!

Reactions: juliusa and PLUS EV
I drove all day and didn't bag any new ones!

Did make it to Northwest Angle, Minnesota, the northernmost point in the contiguous US. It was quite the onerous adventure with 3 very unique border crossings and a lot of dirt roads. Perhaps I will expand on it later, but for now I am tired.

Fair warning!: Western Canada
Hope you see the aurora tonight!

Day 2 of the summer odyssey was a slog through Manhattan. We stayed in a hotel at Times Square, so I decided to get the 47th Street charger. That was a mistake. It cost me at least an hour due to snarled traffic that didn't move. Eventually, myself and others found a way to extract ourselves via an alley, but I then had to slog up 3rd avenue to get to the Bronx. I gave up on making any westward progress and focused on getting all of the green, red, and my revisit dots between the City and Lagrangeville, NY

Nice meetup with @juliusa for a shared first at Lagrangeville.

We had a wonderful evening seeing Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden last night. Bernadette headed to Brooklyn and will join me again in Denver in about a month.

Check-ins for 2024-05-09
- Carneys Point, NJ (#1559) (Comment: Sunoco gas station and convenience store. )
- Woolwich Township, NJ (#1560) (First to check-in) (Comment: Wawa.)
- Clark, NJ (#1561) (Comment: Holiday Inn w/Magic Dock)

Check-ins for 2024-05-10
- New York - E 47th Street, NY (#1562)
- Yonkers - Central Park Ave, NY (#1563) (Comment: Starbucks )
- Mahwah, NJ (#1564) (Comment: QuickChek)
- Orangeburg, NY (#1565) (Comment: Strip mall with a diner and CVS )
- Lagrangeville, NY (#1566) (First to check-in)
- Bronx - Bay Plaza, NY (repeat)
- Yonkers, NY (repeat)
- Ossining, NY (repeat)
- Yorktown Heights, NY (repeat)
- Newburgh, NY (repeat)

1715387133871.png

1715387010009.png

1715387052235.png