Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like driving the I-95 corridor or in California, because I feel like I have to stop too often just to bag chargers.

So, I've told myself that I will get a few well spaced chargers in each pass. I know this means that it will years, and many trips, to turn my map from red to gray.
Clearly you don’t meet DSM-5-TR criteria for supercharger addiction🤓

Check-ins for 2023-04-26
- El Paso, TX (#642)
- Van Horn, TX (#643)
- Pecos, TX (#644)
- Fort Stockton, TX (#645)
- Ozona, TX (#646)
- Llano, TX (#647)
- Junction, TX (#648)
- Johnson City - US-281, TX (#649)
- Leon Springs, TX (#650)
- San Antonio - N Loop 1604 E, TX (#651)

I had a plan in ABRP and I didn't follow it and I paid the price in time. Already put tomorrow in, hopefully I follow it and don't accidentally hit the Route button and erase everything I put into the car

This is for those of you in the Supercharger game who will be attending the Custer SD Sound of Silence event on May 19-21 this year. Current registrations are now up to 80 out of 200 persons capacity. If I count correctly, that is 46 unique Teslas coming. Still no problem with reaching capacity, but you might make hotel reservations... Mac

This is for those of you in the Supercharger game who will be attending the Custer SD Sound of Silence event on May 19-21 this year. Current registrations are now up to 80 out of 200 persons capacity. If I count correctly, that is 46 unique Teslas coming. Still no problem with reaching capacity, but you might make hotel reservations... Mac
Clearly you are the man to get it done. 😉

Check-ins for 2023-04-27
- San Antonio, TX (#652)
- Schertz, TX (#653)
- New Braunfels, TX (#654)
- San Marcos, TX (#655)
- Kyle, TX (#656)
- Austin - Frontage Rd, TX (#657)
- Austin - 5601 Brodie Ln, TX (#658)
- Austin - S Congress Ave, TX (#659)
- Austin - S Lamar Blvd, TX (#660)
- West Lake Hills, TX (#661)
- Austin - Research Blvd, TX (#662)
- Austin - Century Oaks Terrace, TX (#663)
- Cedar Park, TX (#664)
- Round Rock, TX (#665)
- Austin, TX (#666)
- Del Valle, TX (#667)
- GigaFactory TX
- Austin - FM 969, TX (#668)
- Hutto, TX (#669)
- Georgetown, TX (#670)
- Temple, TX (#671)
- Waco, TX (#672)
- Italy, TX (#673)
- Fort Worth - Whitmore St, TX (#674)
- North Richland Hills, TX (#675)
- Alvarado, TX (#676)
- Southlake, TX (#677)
- Grapevine - E Northwest Hwy, TX (#678)
- Grapevine, TX (#679)
- Euless, TX (#680)
- Arlington, TX (#681)
- Abbott, TX (#682)

That's a long list for me. I don't think I have ever hit that many in a day.

Only a few cockups today (as @PLUS EV pointed out I missed Bee Cake, or whatever it's called) and you might be able to tell I missed entering a few locations and had to add them as I noticed.

But I finally think I figured out how I keep screwing up the daily route plan. Well, I know that I touch the screen thinking I'll scroll the list, but NO, just one item follows my finger to a new location on the list, AAAAAAhhhh!!! I played with it this evening and it seems if you touch the text of the entry it will move the item in the list (Even though they have a perfectly good icon for that action on the left of each item) but if you touch the white space it will scroll the list up or down so you can see more entries. But be careful, it's hard to tell the difference especially with fat fingers

Made it to Chowchilla and home earlier. The Supercharger is on the east side of 99 near the Save Mart grocery store and Little Caesar's. All stalls are pull-in.

Thought I would try to validate for all y'all that I was there and plugged in.

For the thousands of you cool cats and kittens who are wondering, Chowchilla is NOT a Spanish place name even though it is smack-dab among the others like Fresno, Madera, Merced, Los Banos, and Modesto. It is a Native American name. Accordingly, the double-L in the word is pronounced like vanilla.

Attachments

• IMG_0867[1].JPG
    IMG_0867[1].JPG
    412.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0866[1].JPG
    IMG_0866[1].JPG
    479.3 KB · Views: 52
Check-ins for 2023-04-28
- Dallas - S Riverfront Blvd, TX (#683)
- Dallas - Park Ln, TX (#684)
- Red Oak, TX (#685)
- Ennis, TX (#686)
- Dallas - The Hill, TX (#687)
- Addison, TX (#688)
- Plano - Windhaven Pkwy, TX (#689)
- Plano, TX (#690)
- Plano - W Spring Creek Pkwy, TX (#691)
- Frisco - Preston Road, TX (#692)
- McKinney, TX (#693)
- Allen, TX (#694)
- McKinney - University Dr, TX (#695)
- Melissa, TX (#696)
- Corsicana, TX (#697)
- Centerville, TX (#698)
- Madisonville, TX (#699)

- Huntsville, TX (#700)

- Shenandoah, TX (#701)
- Shenandoah - Metropark Dr, TX (#702)
- Spring - Spring Stuebner Rd, TX (#703)
- Spring, TX (#704)
- Houston - Louetta Rd, TX (#705)
- Houston, TX (#706)
- Houston - Hempstead Rd (SC), TX (#707)
- Houston - Northwest Fwy, TX (#708)
- Houston - 12523 Westheimer Rd, TX (#709)
- Houston - Piping Rock Ln, TX (#710)
- Houston - 9633 Westheimer Rd (SC), TX (#711)
- Houston - Westheimer Rd, TX (#712)
- Houston - W Alabama St, TX (#713)
- Channelview, TX (#714)
- Baytown, TX (#715)
- Beaumont - Walden Rd, TX (#716)

Hey, I’m in the 700 Club

Check-ins for 2023-04-28
- Dallas - S Riverfront Blvd, TX (#683)
- Dallas - Park Ln, TX (#684)
- Red Oak, TX (#685)
- Ennis, TX (#686)
- Dallas - The Hill, TX (#687)
- Addison, TX (#688)
- Plano - Windhaven Pkwy, TX (#689)
- Plano, TX (#690)
- Plano - W Spring Creek Pkwy, TX (#691)
- Frisco - Preston Road, TX (#692)
- McKinney, TX (#693)
- Allen, TX (#694)
- McKinney - University Dr, TX (#695)
- Melissa, TX (#696)
- Corsicana, TX (#697)
- Centerville, TX (#698)
- Madisonville, TX (#699)

- Huntsville, TX (#700)

- Shenandoah, TX (#701)
- Shenandoah - Metropark Dr, TX (#702)
- Spring - Spring Stuebner Rd, TX (#703)
- Spring, TX (#704)
- Houston - Louetta Rd, TX (#705)
- Houston, TX (#706)
- Houston - Hempstead Rd (SC), TX (#707)
- Houston - Northwest Fwy, TX (#708)
- Houston - 12523 Westheimer Rd, TX (#709)
- Houston - Piping Rock Ln, TX (#710)
- Houston - 9633 Westheimer Rd (SC), TX (#711)
- Houston - Westheimer Rd, TX (#712)
- Houston - W Alabama St, TX (#713)
- Channelview, TX (#714)
- Baytown, TX (#715)
- Beaumont - Walden Rd, TX (#716)

Hey, I’m in the 700 Club
Congrats on 700!

Check-ins for 2023-04-27
- Flagstaff - Hwy 89, AZ (#1384)
- Needles - E Broadway St, CA (#1385)
- Victorville, CA (#1386)
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#1387)
- Costa Mesa - Hyland Ave, CA (#1388)

Check-ins for 2023-04-29
- Inyokern - Locust Ave, CA (#1389)
- Mojave - Sierra Hwy, CA (#1390)
- Palmdale - 10th St W, CA (#1391)
- Newhall, CA (#1392)
- Los Angeles - Venice Blvd, CA (#1393)
- Commerce - Telegraph Rd, CA (#1394)

With that 5th place has been restored to its rightful owner 😂

I had a small accident and suffered significant damage to my car. I'm getting it repaired right. I got a Model 3 as a rental for a week. Holy moly does this thing charge fast. Probably 4 times faster than my old S 70D which is heavily reduced by Tesla.

Check-ins for 2023-04-27
- Flagstaff - Hwy 89, AZ (#1384)
- Needles - E Broadway St, CA (#1385)
- Victorville, CA (#1386)
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#1387)
- Costa Mesa - Hyland Ave, CA (#1388)

Check-ins for 2023-04-29
- Inyokern - Locust Ave, CA (#1389)
- Mojave - Sierra Hwy, CA (#1390)
- Palmdale - 10th St W, CA (#1391)
- Newhall, CA (#1392)
- Los Angeles - Venice Blvd, CA (#1393)
- Commerce - Telegraph Rd, CA (#1394)

With that 5th place has been restored to its rightful owner 😂

I had a small accident and suffered significant damage to my car. I'm getting it repaired right. I got a Model 3 as a rental for a week. Holy moly does this thing charge fast. Probably 4 times faster than my old S 70D which is heavily reduced by Tesla.
I'd be interested in more details about the accident and the repairs if you are willing to share.

No ETA on 1000, not really sure I’ll get another 100 anytime soon. Just out for a nice country drive (is this a nice country?)

Check-ins for 2023-04-29
- Lake Charles, LA (#717)
- Iowa - Henry's Travel Plaza, LA (#718)
- Lafayette, LA (#719)
- Baton Rouge, LA (#720)
- Baton Rouge - Highland Rd, LA (#721)
- Baton Rouge - Airline Hwy, LA (#722)
- Metairie, LA (#723)
- New Orleans, LA (#724) (First to check-in)
- Slidell, LA (#725)
- Covington, LA (#726)
- Hattiesburg, MS (#727)
- Meridian, MS (#728)

Storms all day and all night

I'd be interested in more details about the accident and the repairs if you are willing to share.
It's still ongoing so I don't have too much to show. A piece from a road barrier came into my lane and I didn't have time nor space to dodge it. It hit the right side and did a good amount of damage.
It's currently being repaired at EVFixMe in Costa Mesa. I decided to take the insurance payout and do only the most necessary repairs. I plan on getting a band new vehicle in about a year.

I drove almost 1500 miles in this condition. The AC was not working. Being uncomfortable is one thing, but the car not being able to cool the battery when Supercharging is an issue. It worked surprisingly well, though. It slowed down a bit in the desert but kept charging.

D8873B30-61CE-464E-932A-D13A15BCA701.jpeg

Random side note. If you get a Tesla from a rental company, make sure you delete all dashcam and sentry videos before you return it. I can see the videos and events from the previous renter.

Ouch! That is a nasty dent, David.

About a year ago I was in the #2 lane on the eastbound 210 freeway in Sylmar. There was a bunch of construction in the median, and K rails were installed to seal off the construction. Old concrete was being removed and ground up for reuse, I believe. Anyway, someone hit a large chunk of concrete, and it ricocheted off the K-rail and over into my lane and put a large gouge in the hood over the frunk. I had that repaired, and it was not cheap, either.

Crazy how a fraction of a second one way or another can lead to or avoid body damage (or worse.)

Ouch! That is a nasty dent, David.

About a year ago I was in the #2 lane on the eastbound 210 freeway in Sylmar. There was a bunch of construction in the median, and K rails were installed to seal off the construction. Old concrete was being removed and ground up for reuse, I believe. Anyway, someone hit a large chunk of concrete, and it ricocheted off the K-rail and over into my lane and put a large gouge in the hood over the frunk. I had that repaired, and it was not cheap, either.

Crazy how a fraction of a second one way or another can lead to or avoid body damage (or worse.)
That is my biggest worry as I'm traveling across the country. Anything happening to my car really messes up plans. And it's completely out of my control. I can drive as carefully as I want. Things like that just happen.

It's the third impact in the last 6 months. A deer, a fox and now this. Each time I could just watch it happen. No time to react.

It's still ongoing so I don't have too much to show. A piece from a road barrier came into my lane and I didn't have time nor space to dodge it. It hit the right side and did a good amount of damage.
It's currently being repaired at EVFixMe in Costa Mesa. I decided to take the insurance payout and do only the most necessary repairs. I plan on getting a band new vehicle in about a year.

I drove almost 1500 miles in this condition. The AC was not working. Being uncomfortable is one thing, but the car not being able to cool the battery when Supercharging is an issue. It worked surprisingly well, though. It slowed down a bit in the desert but kept charging.

View attachment 933274

Random side note. If you get a Tesla from a rental company, make sure you delete all dashcam and sentry videos before you return it. I can see the videos and events from the previous renter.

If you relinquish your current free unlimited supercharging, you can get a new S or X with 6 years of free supercharging. :D