Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they were just the first to report on it. Often people doubt credibility until confirmed by other sources. Most major outlets have now reported this.
I'm a bit annoyed, although entirely unsurprised, that Fox took the opportunity to make a jab at EVs, despite the recent New York incident being due to a general overloading of the structure, unrelated to EVs. Would be better if they focused on the issue at hand - regulation and enforcement of structure safety - rather than going for clicks and spreading FUD about EVs.

Check-ins for 2023-04-19
- Marysville, CA (#580)
- Redding, CA (#581)
- Myrtle Creek, OR (#582)
- Bandon, OR (#583)
- Sutherlin, OR (#584)
- Creswell, OR (#585)
- Springfield, OR (#586)
- Harrisburg, OR (#587)
- Salem, OR (#588)
- Woodburn, OR (#589)
- Sandy, OR (#590)
- Troutdale, OR (#591)
- Portland, OR (#592)
- Portland - SW Broadway, OR (#593)
- Tigard, OR (#594)
- Beaverton, OR (#595)
- Hillsboro, OR (#596)
Where you headed?

DM me a Northgate or Ballard ETA if you are headed up to Seattle and want to meet up.

Reactions: Limited
I'm a bit annoyed, although entirely unsurprised, that Fox took the opportunity to make a jab at EVs, despite the recent New York incident being due to a general overloading of the structure, unrelated to EVs. Would be better if they focused on the issue at hand - regulation and enforcement of structure safety - rather than going for clicks and spreading FUD about EVs.
EVs do weigh more, but I highly doubt it would have gotten a mention if an F-350 meet up were a contributing factor.

Seems they always mention Teslas and not other brands. The Tesla that was driven off the cliff, was NOT the car, but the driver that intentionally drove off the cliff. They ALL SURVIVED, but was that the emphasis of the story....?

Check-ins for 2023-04-19
- Lake Forest - Muirlands Blvd, CA (#1821)
(Neglected to record. Had bathrooms on my mind😂)

Check-ins for 2023-04-20
- Chula Vista - Showroom Pl, CA (#1823)
- Yucca Valley, CA (#1824)
- Costa Mesa - Hyland Ave, CA (#1825)
- Cypress, CA (#1826)
- Pasadena - E Colorado Blvd, CA (#1827)
- Los Angeles - Venice Blvd, CA (#1828)

I don't think there was anything inaccurate in the article. They correctly cited the British Parking Association (a trade group) raising the alarm about aging parking structures and increased weight of vehicles, particularly EVs. Doesn't seem like FUD to me, and I'm pretty sure (at least I hope) parking garage inspectors in the US and elsewhere are looking very carefully at weight of vehicles in parking garages.

This is a change brought about by EVs and must be addressed - no different than EVs are a change to the grid and must be addressed.
EVs do weigh more, but I highly doubt it would have gotten a mention if an F-350 meet up were a contributing factor.
I don't think there was any mention of EVs being a contributing factor to the collapse of the garage in NYC - or even if there were any EVs in the garage at the time. The study commissioned by the BPA referenced in the article was done in 2022.

This is the garage I parked in four different days when at the NY auto show. The have size restrictions, and maybe the Tesla restrictions is due to weight (not followed of course) - though they parked my car on the ground level and did not put it on an elevator or lift.

1682037826456.png

Can't wait for this to become a user selectable default.
I usually set the no lane change option, but I forgot after charging in Clayton NM. There seems to be a phantom braking force field around Clayton. I had about 6 events going southbound last Friday and 4 events going northbound today all within about 20 miles of Clayton. And I experienced the lane change after a phantom braking event. And I had no other phantom braking events besides the ones around Clayton. Weird.

• Informative
Reactions: SilverMonk
I usually set the no lane change option, but I forgot after charging in Clayton NM. There seems to be a phantom braking force field around Clayton. I had about 6 events going southbound last Friday and 4 events going northbound today all within about 20 miles of Clayton. And I experienced the lane change after a phantom braking event. And I had no other phantom braking events besides the ones around Clayton. Weird.
From my experience AZ and NM paved roads get the heat shimmer. It is super annoying enough to turn off TACC. I’ve only experienced it late morning til noon.

Quick trip to Syracuse today, visiting SU and heading home tomorrow. The little kids in my profile photo are about to decide where they're going to college (!). My profile photo is even older than my Model S. 😂

Check-ins for 2023-04-20
- Mechanicsburg, PA (#146)
- Moosic, PA (#147)
- Syracuse - Destiny USA Dr, NY (#148)

Check-ins for 2023-04-20
- Vancouver - NE Fourth Plain Blvd (SC), WA (#597)
- Vancouver - NE Vancouver Mall Dr, WA (#598)
- Vancouver, WA (#599)
- Kelso, WA (#600)
- Chehalis, WA (#601)
- Centralia, WA (#602)
- Tumwater, WA (#603)
- Lacey, WA (#604)
- Tacoma, WA (#605)
- Auburn, WA (#606)
- Federal Way, WA (#607)
- Sequim, WA (#608)
- Forks, WA (#609)
- Aberdeen, WA (#610)
- Seaside, OR (#611)
- Tillamook, OR (#612)
- Lincoln City, OR (#613)

From my experience AZ and NM paved roads get the heat shimmer. It is super annoying enough to turn off TACC. I’ve only experienced it late morning til noon.
I was going to say the same thing. It sounds like "mirage braking" to me. I've had a lot of that for the last year or so (spring and summer in sunny climates).

On this last trip, I experienced a new one that I will call "cloud shadow braking." I kid you not but it was one of those sunny days with puffy clouds and one of them cast a shadow on the highway in front of me, and AP slammed on the brakes for it :)

• Informative
Reactions: cmy4x4
Check-ins for 2023-04-20
- Vancouver - NE Fourth Plain Blvd (SC), WA (#597)
- Vancouver - NE Vancouver Mall Dr, WA (#598)
- Vancouver, WA (#599)
- Kelso, WA (#600)
- Chehalis, WA (#601)
- Centralia, WA (#602)
- Tumwater, WA (#603)
- Lacey, WA (#604)
- Tacoma, WA (#605)
- Auburn, WA (#606)
- Federal Way, WA (#607)
- Sequim, WA (#608)
- Forks, WA (#609)
- Aberdeen, WA (#610)
- Seaside, OR (#611)
- Tillamook, OR (#612)
- Lincoln City, OR (#613)
Damn you really got out there. Forks almost deserves a special badge. I can't imagine the weather was very nice out there yesterday :)

Reactions: Limited
Damn you really got out there. Forks almost deserves a special badge. I can't imagine the weather was very nice out there yesterday :)
The drive to Forks was beautiful despite a little rain. Driving south from Forks along the coast yesterday was miserable however - rain, fog, wind, and poor visibility. I'm sure it would have been much more enjoyable and less stressful to tackle that one during the summer time.

Check-ins for 2023-04-20
- Alice, TX (#197)
- Austin - Frontage Rd, TX (#198)
- Round Rock, TX (#199)
- Italy, TX (#200)
- Red Oak, TX (#201)

Check-ins for 2023-04-21
- Allen, TX (#202)
- Melissa, TX (#203)
- Denison, TX (#204)
- Tulsa, OK (#205)
- Catoosa, OK (#206)