Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just found the voting page, following this thread. Obviously im biased on the South Australian sites as we have bugger all.
Nominated a few new sites here in rAdelaide, especially along the beaches and shopping centres as our roll out is very slow.
Added votes to Mildura, that place near canberra and melbourne

Last edited:
Instead of voting for new SuperCharger locations, I wish Tesla would instead include DCFC from other networks in the navigation and pre-conditioning system they have! I have read that in America the non-Tesla charging networks are a bit hit and miss, but I've had great experience with Evie (in particular) and wouldn't mind the options of alternative networks too.

Anyway, more locations, the better :)

Reactions: Sir Surfalot
Instead of voting for new SuperCharger locations, I wish Tesla would instead include DCFC from other networks in the navigation and pre-conditioning system they have! I have read that in America the non-Tesla charging networks are a bit hit and miss, but I've had great experience with Evie (in particular) and wouldn't mind the options of alternative networks too.

I was just using the route planner to mock up a couple of trips and it was interesting that it only shows the SC that you need, and not others that you go past, let alone other networks.
Probably another thread somewhere for that discussion tho.

IMG_6821.jpeg

My understanding is that Tesla are open to this, provided the 3rd party network maintains sufficient uptime and reliability etc.

The telling side of this is that I don't think any third party network is yet "approved" by Tesla anywhere in the world for inclusion as a charging stop in this fashion - which might silently speak volumes about the reliability of other networks... ;)

Reactions: STUtoday
Basically urban Brisbane though? Tesla has all the stats they need on urban driving locations and charging, which is why I focus on regional areas with the voting.
Not really, from a commuting point of view it's a bit of an isolated satellite town. It's not like cross-city traffic ever ends up there. It'd be used a lot for traffic passing through I think, like Heatherbrae.