Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Waukesha, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys
I called WI Tesla today and asked a few questions due to me being a temp resident for a year or more in Wausau area:
Any place I can rent a Tesla? They had no idea, Also Toro shows none
How do I buy a Tesla in WI? You cannot, have to buy via rhe app/ok, but pickup in IL or Minn, crazy
Ev state purchase rebates? None

What’s going on with Tesla in WI???

Also, how will a M3RWD do in WI winters? Asking you guys
You're asking in the wrong place. This thread is about a supercharger being installed in Waukesha.

Tempting but it’s not up to the site contractor. Unfortunately, both sites fall under WE energies. That said, this New Green cabinet was not shown on the original site plan. Either it’s a
replacement for an existing component or an add-on to address code or load requirements.

Thanks for the new photos. Did you happen to see where the 3 groupings of 4 cables were originating from or were they simply terminated but like the ends visible in the photos?
They appeared to be laying on the ground, not terminated or attached at either end. I took these photos around noon today and didn’t want to drive around the contractors doing the work.

Okay. What I wanted to know was if the other ends of the cables had terminal lugs like what can be seen in the photos vs just being cut. It sounds like they did but weren’t connected to anything yet.
Some movement today worker working in the area idk what he is doing but some.more progress is being made

Attachments

• 16927225490647062693776381831073.jpg
    16927225490647062693776381831073.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 102
Okay, Yesterday they poured a new concrete pad and today they installed another cabinet on the pad. Looks like a big mistake was made. I don’t expect this to be completed soon, but the good news is that they are working on it and the weather is advantageous to getting done.

IMG_3999.jpeg
IMG_3998.jpeg

Reactions: superflyrolla
sounds like it could be a similar situation to the Lincoln, NE one
That took 3 tries, complete rebuilds twice.