Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Waukesha, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove by on Monday and it looks like it’s getting close. Everything appears to be installed, including the meter and lighting. I am sure there is some commissioning to do.

Attachments

• IMG_4166.jpeg
    IMG_4166.jpeg
    802.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4165.jpeg
    IMG_4165.jpeg
    953.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4164.jpeg
    IMG_4164.jpeg
    915.1 KB · Views: 55
Supercharger openings used to have ribbon cutting ceremonies in smaller towns. I've been to a few get togethers celebrating when a Supercharger opened in my city. But since so many are opening now, these celebrations have kind of gone the way of the "Tesla Wave".

Supercharger openings used to have ribbon cutting ceremonies in smaller towns. I've been to a few get togethers celebrating when a Supercharger opened in my city. But since so many are opening now, these celebrations have kind of gone the way of the "Tesla Wave".
Too bad
Especially you guys in WI, you are true loyalists that should be celebrated.
My SC for service, seeing, demoing and buying vehicles is five minutes from my house. It’s easy.
For you guys it’s hard.
Great job to you guys.

image.jpg

Waukesha supercharger .
Everything working just fine.
Woodmans is open 24 hrs and has good alcohol selection.
If you are hungry and can finish a meal in 10 min , you have Culver’s Right next door . Don’t forget to try their Butter burgers and fries
If you are tired of watching the scenery while your FSD enabled tesla drives you , you have A Starbucks for a double espresso shot .

If you are a history buff , there is a Honda dealer right next door where you can pity the ICE car relics and wonder how people even survived the Dino Juice exhaust .

Best wishes to everyone and charge on .

Last edited: