Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Antonio, TX - West Loop 1604 N

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The grass is looking nice, but still missing one key piece of the puzzle. Transformers seem to be a significant limiting factor.

IMG_0293.jpeg
IMG_0292.jpeg

There is a SC site behind Kirby’s Steakhouse by 1604 and Stone Oak Pkwy that is usually not super busy. We have a place at Lake LBJ and I stopped at the newer site in Johnson City today on my way up there - I think there were 8 chargers. I agree, the eclipse traffic is gonna be nuts in this entire area.

There is a SC site behind Kirby’s Steakhouse by 1604 and Stone Oak Pkwy that is usually not super busy. We have a place at Lake LBJ and I stopped at the newer site in Johnson City today on my way up there - I think there were 8 chargers. I agree, the eclipse traffic is gonna be nuts in this entire area.
That one has 15 chargers. And when I used it it was full and there was a wait. I had two cars in front of me. Fortunately my wait was less than a minute and I got full charging speed in spite of it being full. Weekends in SA are super busy around I-10.