Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Richmond, CA - Pierce Street (LIVE May 30 2020, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed that when the new Tesla.com/findus map went up in December that site was missing. Perhaps they put the kybosh on it, or it was a mistake and we'll see it again, but I haven't heard of any permits being discovered for Jack London

I noticed that when the new Tesla.com/findus map went up in December that site was missing. Perhaps they put the kybosh on it, or it was a mistake and we'll see it again, but I haven't heard of any permits being discovered for Jack London
go to the thread I linked: Supercharger - Oakland - Jack London Sq. (Location found, permits issued Oct 2019, 12 urban stalls)

First post there has links to the permits for it, which were issued at almost the same time as those for the Hegenberger location. Second post is a comment from you. :D

The Superchargers are under installation! No Transformer yet.

Albert Law on Twitter

310EFF92-C446-49BD-A4CB-C9AB1C0DDD1B.jpeg

I was there yesterday and they were, in fact, working. It's not showing up in the official map, so maybe it was a fluke, but I'm not trying to mislead anyone!

As for 150KW... I didn't have an empty battery so I couldn't check the full rate. The stands say 500VDC/350Amp = 175KW, which would match 150KW once you take. But I checked Emeryville and it says the same thing so apparently that's not reliable.