Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lima, MT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lima stake.jpg
Real news! We drove from Butte to Idaho Falls on 8/13/16 and stopped at Jan's Cafe in Lima. We found a stake in the ground tagged with pink ribbon and labeled VEC. Their local electric company is Vigilante Electric. The stake is in Jan's parking lot exactly where I would put superchargers if I was picking. I went in and asked Jan and she said, "Last week Vigilante Electric came in and had me sign some papers."
OK, it's not much, but it's something. Now if I can just remember how to post a picture here....
Hmmm.... no 'add photos' link on my media page. Um, just click on the link. Hopefully that'll work

@Rownolds ,
Great news. That is the first proof of something happening. I wouldn't move to change the thread title yet, but hopefully soon! I guess the problem is that not too many Teslas would take this route without it being built. Hopefully, someone else is from TMC is also driving through here in a few weeks.

Given how few of us drive by there (given that it is too hard to get there without this SC), the only way we will know is by either a periodic phone call to Jan's, or to wait for it to appear in our cars or on Tesla's site.

Mostly done, anyway! I can see what looks like the power supply line to the utility pole next to the trees, I can't see the transformer, and I'm not sure there's room for it to hide behind the cabinets. But soon, hopefully!